Chapter 4 : IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Hunter's P.o.v 

       So just when i was about to go to bed i heard screaming upstairs and so i ran upstairs and checked on Sasha and she was screaming and so i knocked on the door before i entered  and went to her bed and said " Sasha whats wrong " and then she woke up and said " i had a bad dream that my  family was dead and i had no were to go" and I said " Don't worry Sasha i am here" " your family is going to be alright" and Sasha said " are you sure they will be alright" and I said " i hope they will be " and then Sasha said " can you call the hospital and asked them if they are still alive" .

       I said " yes, i will , go back to sleep i will wake you when i get off the phone" and Sasha said " ok thanks Hunter" and i said " your welcome" and so i walked back down stairs and called the hospital and said " yes, this is LT. Taylor , i am calling for the Miller family and i want to see how they are doing" and the lady said " well the sister didn't make it and the parents are barley holding on" and i said " so what should i tell Sasha " and the lady said " you need to tell her the truth" and i said " ok thanks" .

        Then i went back upstairs and i knocked on Sasha's door and she said " come in " and I said " Sasha i have some bad news , your sister didn't make it and your parents are barely holding on" and Sasha said " you promised they will be alright" and I said " Please Sasha don't yell and i know what  i said  "  and Sasha said " i am sorry for yelling at you Hunter , will you forgive me" and i said " of course i will forgive you" and then Sasha said " i really need a hug right now" and i said " do you want a hug from me" and Sasha said " yes please and tomorrow can you take me to school in the morning" and i said " ok and yes i will take you to school and i will also pick you up after school".