chapter 9: finally home

Sasha's p.o.v

I am glad that i finally get to go home even though Hunters place is not really my home just yet but i know no matter what he will take good care of me and that i am glad that he came into my life.

I know it is scary that my family is gone, but they will always be with me no matter where i go and it is really nice that i have a place to stay and someone that will take care of me and i know that it is going to be hard for me to live with Hunter for a while because of the fact that i am in love with him , i will be tempted to try and get with him but i think i can wait until i turn 18 and see how he feels about me and for some odd reason i really don't want to wait until i turn 18 to be with Hunter. After i woke up from my nap i was so glad to be home and then Hunter came into my room and he gave me a big hug and said" Sasha, i love you and i want to be with you" but i said "Hunter we can't because you could go to jail for dating a minor and i don't want that to happen and i love you too" .

It is crazy how Hunter wants to be with me and i am only 17 years old , i only have a few months until i turn 18 and i can't wait until i turn 18 so i can possibly be with Hunter , i hope i get to be with him he is so sweet and kind and i know he is 4 years older than i am but he looks like he is 20 not 23. Soon i can be with him without anyone getting in trouble but it is still going to be hard for me to live with him knowing that he likes me the same way that i like him, but it will be worth it in the end i will be happy and he will be happy and i know if my family was still here they would be happy for me too .

My life is complicated right now but it will get better i just know it and it will be because of Hunter , he took me in when i had nobody to take care of me Hunter has really changed my life already and my life just started to change for the better and it has been 4 days since my family passed away , don't get me wrong it is hard to deal with it sometimes but Hunter makes it better.So Hunter made dinner for us and it was my favorite spaghetti and meat balls and i said " wow , how did you know this was my favorite" and Hunter said "this is my favorite" and i said " this is crazy that we have so much in common already".