Chapter 10: This is hard

Hunter's p.o.v

I hate that i have to wait to be with Sasha , this is so crazy that i am so in love with Sasha but i can't be with her right now, but in the long run of us waiting will be better for our relationship and that it is going be hard living with her for the time being that we can't be together but i know we can do it . I will do everything in my power to keep her safe and happy i am glad i met Sasha.

  The day that I met Sasha was the best day ever and I know that it was hard that she just lost her entire family  but the long run they are no longer hurting .

Here soon Sasha 18 and I can't wait to ask her out and i know it will be hard to not be with her at the moment until she is 18 . I am just so glad that I met her , she has been through so much and she is really special to me .

Today I am going to go to Walmart to get her party stuff and I think she will like the all of the purple stuff I got her , I remember her telling me that her favorite color is purple. I know that I just got her a new bedroom set but now I am getting her a purple one with flowers.

I  really hope she loves her new room and i also hope she doesn't turn me down when i ask her out , she is a wonderful girl and i would hate to lose her , i know that it has been hard for her i just want her to have a good life with me and her friends , that helped her get through a rough time .

Well it is time for a trip to Walmart to get the stuff then i am going to go and get Sasha from school and surprise her with her room, i really hope she loves it, then tonight at dinner i am going to ask her out.