My TYPYCAL LIFE

Hope everybody is okay with me turning this into a werewolf romance :s bu I hope you all like it ;)

So PLZ vote and comment :D

Sarah xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$hit!

My head was killing me from Last night!

$hit! 

Christian is my mate.

$hit! 

........ I can't think of anything else to say $hit about.

I got up and put my full length leggings and baggy top on to go get my breakfast...........Oh wait.

$hit!

Mum and dad were coming home today. Well at least I got another issue to say $hit about. But what was I going to tell mum and dad................. I can't really say 'Hey mum,hey dad, guess what I found my mate!

Mum will probably go all crazy and start thinking about grandchildren and dad he will probably have a heart attack. I can't deal with this right now, especially with my head.

OMG what do I do................ I need Kate.

Heading downstairs I heard my mum and dad laughing and I immediately felt guilty. they always tell us eveything and they always feel bad by not being there a lot of time. Oh God. 

AWWWK I 'll tell them.

"Hi mum, dad," I said smiling.

"Hey darlin, did you enjoy the party last night," they said laughing " cause you look awful."

"Yea about that emmm............ I have something tell you" I mumbled.

"What is it , honey" my dad asked.

"I............I.." Omg just spit it out Trinity!

 "Mum, dad I have found my mate" wait I didn't say that or did I, I''m pretty sure those words did not come out of my mouth. I span roung and saw Tyler looking sheepish and Kate hooked to his arm. My mouth immediately dropped.

"Kate is my mate," he said again but this time it was aimed at me.

"Wait" I said shocked "you didn't........you......" I said angrily.

"No sis, we didn't mate" he said catching on to what I was asking him. I rush of relief ran through me. See my brother was able tobe alpha once he challenged my father which father really wants him to do already but Tyler is not ready for that responsibility but if he had a Luna then he really would have no excuse to challenge for the epack because the Luna would hold half the responsibility.

Mum at the mean time was squealing wih excitement and dad looked at Tyler proudly. 

This is too much for me my head wwas spinning and I didn't know what to do. I really wanted o go to Christian I couldn't hold in my wolfs attratian for the jerk.

 We really need to talk saying I didn't know he was a wolf.

FML.

"Mum, Dad I need to run," i changed and everybody gasped because I never changed into my wolf before, because I can only change into a wolf on my 17 birthday which was last year in Paris. But when I got home I quickly changed to see myself. I know I was beautiful because I was I pearly white with a black strip on my nose. My mind was soon filled with their thoughts as I let my guard down.

"You are beautiful" my mum said.

My dad was saying how proud he was of me.

And my brother and Kate were thinking about how in love with they were with each other. AWWHH

I dashed out of the house and into the forest. i was hoping I woudn't run into anybody from the other pack in this area because they wouldn't know my wolf but I spoke to soon when I ran straight into a scent that I found familiar. 

It was a chestnut coloured wolf it was chestnutty it looked red with brown eyes. It growled at me but sniffed and its eyes softened it came up to me and licked me. That wolf friggin licked me!

I didn't want to change because I would be naked but unfortunatey the over-confident wolf beat me to it. Ewwwwwwwwww.

It was Christian.

"You are as beatiful as your human you know" he smirked. 

He standing there naked in front of me and couldn't take my eye away from his abbs and............maybe........down further. 

"You see something you like" he asked. I growled and he laughed "change Trinity."

i let out a whine then he goes behind a tree and pulls out a shirt and shorts.

he puts on the shorts and hands me the shirt then I go behind a tree and change. I pull on the shirt and come out. Omg his abbs.

He laughed again when he noticed me staring.

"I think we need to talk," he finally said.

"No $hit,shelock," I answered back. 

He chuckled again. "Come here my little mate," he said.

"Wait who said I was your mate" I said jokingly. Hurt crowded over his face. But I smiled at him and said I was joking. I sat down opposite him and waited for him to talk.

" I am frm the Firelight Pack" he paused " My father is Alpha Rowans."

What! I was mated to an Alpha's son. He smireed at my shocked face then he crept closer to me and leaned in and whispered " when do i get to mark you Trinity, your mine now." I smirked and then climbed on to his lap and straddled him. His eyes turned black with lust. I felt him poke my inner thigh.

" You I know I'm hard to get, my little turn on." I whispered. He growled in frustration. I laughed again   . But this time i was pinned to the ground and someone placing kisses on my jaw and down my neck. He then hit the sensitive spot on my neck. I moaned and I could feel him smile against my neck. He then pulled up and kissed me. It was soft at the start and it deepened and his tongue was licking my bottom lip. I felt a moan ripple from the back of my throat but I resisted to give him entrance. He pulled back then.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I then grbbed his arms that were pinning him down and span him rund so I was pinning him.

"Nope" I said and changed and ran off. I could here him running behind me. But i was way quicker and quickly sped away.

Dan those tingles on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats probably my longest chapter :) sorry if it was boring i felt Trinity's life needed to be explained

Vote and comment ;)

Sarah:3