Party Time

hey PLEASE tell me if i need to fix anything and please vote and comment :D

sarah <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate looked amazingg when she walked into my room " Kate ill think you'll end up sleeping in this house but not excactly in my room." She playfully hit my arm and smirked. I could see in her eyes she clearly liked my brother but he was a player he uses girls. Not that I can complain I use boys but I am not as bad as him.

I put a touch more of mascara on and gave a slight nod to Kate " Ready to knock'em dead." She grinned " Dang right girl" we walked down the hall and we couldd already here the shouting and music. We walked down the stares and I saw a few mouth drop down. Then I started walking over to my brother and once Kate saw were i was going she was quickly close to my side.

Tyler looked up and when he look at Kate his mouth dropped open gaping at her and his eyes raking her body. She quickly whispered to me " Omg your brother is so hot I want him so bad!" I laughed at what she said and looked at Tyler, his thoughts were probably the same at the way he was looking at her.

I quickly away leaving the probably will happen 'bed buddies.' I went into the kitchen and god a beer out of the coolbox and walked out, I was in the mood for dancing. Then some thing caught my eye. It was Christian and his eyes were raking my body. His eyes met my smirking face and his face gave me a wicked smile.

He grabbed the head cheerleader, Carly, who was in an extremely short dress that barely covered her ass. He then started chewing her face and his hands roamed her body. His hands  were slightly pulling her drees up my squeezing her ass. She was clearly enjoying this, the slut.

He looked up at me and mouthed 'I'm way better.' Oh no he didn't I was totally the better player. Thatwas it he had made Trinity Westwood angry and she doesn't go down without a fight.

They moved to dance and they were grinding each other. I was about to be sick but quickly overcome the thought and grabbed a hot guy with my beer still in my hand and took a swig. We started dancing and his hands were on my waist. I decided that I was going to make this dance a little more seducive and started dancing down to the ground with my habd trailing ddown his body ater me. I was practically shagging him.

I looked over my shoulder to see if Christian was looking and at me lustfully. Ha I thought in my mind who is the better player now. The guy in front of me quikly grabbedme and dragged my to the back of the room and started kissing me roughly and his eagerly roaming my body. He then whispered in my ear and said" I didn't know Tyler's sister was such a turn on." Oh he was Tyler's mate. He must also be in my pack. His hand began to go up my dress to my inner thigh. He was rubbing me before i knew it and i look over and saw Christian looking at us gaping

I kissed him back to distract the boy in front of me. I didn't want this boy doing what he wanted to me. I then whispered running my finger down his chest to his abbs " I always seem to have that affect on boys but u know what my mama told me to be a good girl and not a slut." And quickly I punched him in the stomach and put my foot behind his legs and pushed him hard and he toppled over.

I then bent down to his ear and said " The thing is, boys don't get what they want with me I get what I want." With thatt I walked off to the kitchen ignoring the faces which where gaping at me.

I felt someone behind my back as a bent to get another beer out of the fridge. I turned around and to see Christian smirking at me "You know how to look after yourself princess." And took a step forward towards me.

"Oh,I know" I said taking a step forward to show him I wasn't scared of him. He bent down to my ear and said "Darlin, just accept that I am the better player."

He stepped back and leaned against the counter. I walked over to him and came so close are body's were touching. I then looked straight into his eyes putting my arms around my neck and there were those damn shocks again but I said " You're right darlin', I guess I'm just not at your level," I leant in and when are lips were an inch from his I said " Its just my level is way higher."

I turned around and walked off but stopped at the doorway and turned my head around to see him with his mouth wide open. I winked and also gave him the fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry everyone that took so long its with all the holidays and that.

Vote, comment please

Sarah<3