First Day

Hey peeps this is my first story and I'm really excited in writing it. I hope u all like it -please vote  

Xxxx  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer is over unfortunately and I'm back to senior year. Though Kate my best friend can't want she thinks it will be great in senior with all the parties and of coarse knowing Kate-the boys.

I woke up with allowed screeching in my ear. "O god" I mumbled and Kate was jumping up and down by the side of my bed. "how the hell did you get into my house" I asked slightly annoyed. "your brother let me in and may I say he has gotten hot! Now get off your lazy ass I want to get to school!" she practically shouted.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and hopped into the shower and let the water run over my face. Why did school had to start again. I miss Neil. Neil was a boy I met in England over my holidays. He was so hot with 8 chiseled abs and his blond hair with the brightest blue eyes. We had a very quick relationship witch obviously ended with me sleeping with him.

One thing about me was I'm a badassed girl not afraid to give my opinion about people and not afraid to get violent if needed. I stepped out of the shower and went to get dressed I put my super skinny jeans on and my favourite top it was a tank top but see through at the back I then slipped on my white heels. I let my hair fall down to belly button in waves and put foundation, eyeliner and mascara on. It always gave me sexy look with my hair in waves.

I went outside and me and Kate jumped into my BMW comvertable sport.Yes my family was pretty well off. I was nervous about school. See I hadn't been there last year as I was modelling in Paris for sme designers. I wasn't very famous but I have had my fair share if photo shoots.

I reached the school and stepped out of my car. Everyone stopped and stared mouths dropping with wide eyes. Well I left out one we tiny detail I was a ugly nerd before I went off to Paris to do photo shoots. Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Just to let you know I love cliffhangers ;)

here are pictures of all the characters I will update this as the story goes on.

TRINITY

kate