Si, I am senor Casanova ;)

Hey guys, I know it has been forever since I last updated but I’ve been insanely occupied this past year. Life changing events and all. I did go through a phase of writers block though. Which explains the immense delay in update.

But needless to say I’ve missed my Antonio quite a bunch ;)

Guys, im quite the perverse creature in nature so be warned again that my stories are for older readers. I do use strong language and sexual references and go into detail.

Ah women. As much as I’d like to think little of them for being manipulative seductresses I have to admit their evil was something that I loved to indulge in. Marta squirmed underneath me as I drove into her feeling her convulsing with pleasure with every thrust. I could feel her tightening around my painfully hard arousal already savage for release. She was close, I could feel it. I ground my hips deeper into her pelvis filling her entirely making her gasp a few prophanities. She was moaning so loud I wasn’t even sure if it was out of pleasure anymore. But one look at her face and that dirty little smirk of hers told me pleasure was exactly what she felt. Her face was pinched into what I could only imagine it to be a pure decorum of female ecstasy. A leer of satisfaction edged itself on my face. I am not one to simmer in false modesty, I call them how I seem them. I knew exactly which buttons to push to turn a woman wild and it worked. I knew it, the women knew it, and they loved me for it.

‘ay tonio’ marta all but screamed as I fastened my pace into her. I grabbed hold of both her hands pinning her to the bed and rammed her like she’d never been fucked before. After I would be done with her she’ll think twice about trying to sneak into my room in the middle of the night. The chicca was asking for it really. At this moment I thanked the lord my sister had decided to stay at Alison’s. marta was shrilling and arching her back as if she would snap in half any minute if I didn’t put an end to her misery. I roughly cupped one of her breast and latched he erect nipple with my tongue and with circular movements grounded my pubic bone onto her clit which inevitably drove her to her ultimate undoing.

As I sunk back on my side of the bed, my skin thick with sweat from the physical exhaustion I could feel my muscles pounding with relief from the effort. Finally, I managed to find the release I had been looking for and now I could get that wench from the upper east side off my mind. I knew all that I needed was to get my dick wet. And here I am, load blown and body fulfilled. An involuntary smile crept on my face. Alison may have caught my brief attention but now I was back to my normal self. A hand reach out across my stomach and I could feel Marta trace a finger up my V-curve and along the planes of muscles on my stomach.

‘Dio Antonio, it’s been too long. I nearly forgot how amazing you were papi.’ She said raising herself on her elbows to face me, giving me an excellent view of her well endowed breasts. Marta maybe a lot of things but she had one pair of tetas that could drive any man loco. I gently drew circles around her nipples marvelling at them hardening instantly. She giggled like a little school girl.

Fantastic! That is how girls were supposed to react around me. Feel insecure, blush at my dirty comments, giggle like love struck puppies and give in when I wanted them to. This was so much easier. The chase is only fun if you end up getting some.

‘you know Marta, it has been too long. I forgot how sweet you tasted.’ I said smirking and to emphasize my point bent down to flick my tongue over her nipple. ‘si, very sweet indeed.’ She gave me a naughty smirk.

‘well, you know what you have to do when you want some sweetness from me tonio. Just ask, and you know I’ll never say no to you.’ She said circling her hands around my neck and pulling my face towards her.

Oh god, is she seriously going in for a kiss right now? **sigh** ok, she maybe hot and all but as soon as we start getting soppy and start kissing under the rain kinda shit im out hombres. I tried resisting her pull but apparently she was determined to get that kiss, so she climbed onto me and leaned in for the kiss. I indulged on a few pecks but when she was going in for a full on make-out I got bored.

‘alright babe, im done.’ I said to her.

She looked at me as if I had just clubbed a baby seal. ‘for real?’ she asked incredulously .

I looked at her confused. ‘erm.. yes? I want to sleep now so you have to go.’ I answered thinking that this was pretty much obvious.

She gave me a cold look and a sneer. ‘you’re a pendejo you know that? You could ask the girl you just fucked a bit more nicely Antonio.’ She said moving off me and kneeing my balls slightly for good measure making me grown in discomfort.

I cupped my bruised balls and replied, ‘this was polite Marta, you know this was just for fun, im not about to get all romantic and drive you home after offering you breakfast.’

She gave me a snort and stormed out whilst dressing herself and slamming the door behind her.

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank the lord this one went down without too much drama. Im all for a good frolicking under the sheets but sometimes the shit you have to put up with after is just not worth it.

I rested in bed enjoying the quiet atmosphere and the simplicity of life with no attachments and obligations . This was perfect, I got what I wanted when I wanted. Some may call it selfish I see at as the genius of being independent and shit free. Unfortunately as all the endorphins slowly seeped back to their normal state I could feel the tension in my body return. I shut my eyes tightly trying to not think of what I knew was practically engraved in my mind. Fuck! I snarled at myself for my incorrigible pull towards this woman. I was supposed to be cured from all this nonsense yet here I was lying naked in my bed seemingly satisfied and the only thing on my mind was a pair of fiery green eyes and that sharp tongue I couldn’t get enough of. Just a mere second of her on my mind I could feel the need spark back inside me. She would be the death of me.

********************************************************************

Forgive me my patient friends!!!! I know this chapter is horrifically short but i'm trying to redeem myself slowly. There has been no proof reading or any thoght in this chapter at all, but I thought i'd reassure you that im still amongst the livning and will slowly update.

Ok guys, I need your help.

I'm feeling a bit down about my work lately. After careful reflection I'm not sure if i shuold post more work until i do a complete correction of my story. I was reading over it and was horrified by all the mistakes and the language (although editing was always my intention in the end). My style of writing prior to this story has been usually fairly intelluctual and I thought to write this story in a completely liberal manner to let lose a bit, not to have to use anything too intellectual. But it appears that it displeases many.

I would really appreciate to get some feed back from all of you, so I can plan my next move.

Thank you!