Do you reckon your chest is edible??

Alison’s POV

It had been two weeks since the incident with chase and I had moved past it mostly due to Maria. Not thanks to her brother because he refused to let her come to my house. The only time we got to see each other was at school and now during our latin dance classes. Things with Chase had ended inevitably and I have refused to reply to any of his calls or messages. Although what he did was wrong I wouldn’t press charges. He was still young and having a criminal record would pretty much ruin him. I told him to stay away from me or else I would get a restraining order which thankfully worked.

During our Tuesday dance lessons Maria was all jittery and excited which was strange. “hey, whats going on with you?” I asked as I stretched my legs.

Her smile could’ve reached her ears if that was possible. “well, I was going to tell you after class but since you asked.” She said laughing happily making me chuckle.

“im meeting up with someone.” She squealed.

‘omg! You sneaky thing.” I said laughing and nudging her with my shoulders. “how come you haven’t said anything sooner?” I pouted.

“well, you know with my brother being like the SS in concentration camps and all, it was hell to try keep anything secret. So I thought I would tell you only when I was certain it was serious. And it is!” she jumped in excitement.

“ok, totally bummed you didn’t tell me sooner but ill forgive for juicy details!” I said equally psyched about this news.

“well, he is so funny and kind and nice and fun and romantic… oh and seriously hot!!!!”  she said looking into the distance with a goofy face as if he was there posing so she could describe him. I laughed.

“what’s he’s name?” I asked.

“Marco” she said with a sigh. Making me chuckle again. “Ali, he is perfect I swear. I’ve known him since Mexico. He moved here with us and we’ve always had a little thing for each other but it’s getting serious now.” She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I gasped in surprise. “omg don’t tell me you guys have..”

She cut me off. “no, silly. Not that serious. But hopefully we’ll reach that soon enough” she winked. Then her face fell. “the only problem is that Marco is Tony’s best friend.”

I groaned at the mention of that jerk. “urgh, why am I not surprised he’s in the middle to ruin everything?”

“Antonio will never accept Marco being with his “little sister”. He’s threatened all his friends on my account.” She groaned too.

“well, what you going to do?” I said curiously

She raised her eyebrows. “ill be damned if I let him have all his fun with his whores whilst I can’t even be allowed to have a boyfriend which I really care about. Besides what he doesn’t know can’t hurt him.”

‘now we’re talking!” I hi5ed her.

At the end of class I met Marco. He was indeed scrumptious. Lucky Maria! They looked so happy together and easy in each other’s presence, I couldn’t help but stare. He was a genuinely nice guy too. Polite, charming and she was right, funny! There was no mistake in seeing how much they cared about each other. And if the big bad tony didn’t see that,( which he probably wouldn’t cause he’s got evil flowing through his blood) then he was an idiot.

So, life was breezy on the west coast. School was flowing, Mari and her hunk Marco were hitting it off so well I was pretty sure love would be in the equation pretty soon. Things were going so well that I was now allowed to go to Maria’s house. Obviously Antonio had tried kicking me out every time I had gone there but Maria and I showed fervent resistance to his abuse. Our team work eventually brought its fruits as Antonio eventually ignored me.

My sleepovers there were pretty frequent considering my home was practically always empty with my dad gone most times.

One night Maria and I had mustered a plan of escape for her to meet Marco. I had come over to cover for her. Sneaking off with no problems, I checked the perimeter once again to make sure that Antonio was indifferent to the major plotting going on. Innocently pretending to go into the kitchen to get some water, I realized he was no were in sight. Alarmed by this I checked the living room but still no sight. Hurrying towards his room to check for him, I  wasn’ looking in front of me as I was checking my back to see if he wasn’t behind me, I crashed into a concrete wall.

 Wait, a wet concrete wall with a smooth surface? Oh heck.

Swallowing loudly I turned my head slowly to see that that hard wall was in fact Antonio. I quickly stepped away and had the misfortune of looking at his body. With all the strength in me I curbed the urge to let out a whimper at the sight of him. There he stood in all his tall glory.( May it be added that all this glory was only wrapped in a towel, hanging low on his waist.) his gold skin glistened as drops of water from his dripping hair coursed their way down his chest, abbs and finally disappearing into the towel. His v-curve half covered by the towel allowing only the imagination to venture over what the towel hid. Involuntarily I bit the inside of my cheek in order to prevent myself from saying something stupid like “please make babies with me!”.

 Of all that’s holy, I though. Please give me strength to resist in pushing him against the wall and licking his chest and abbs. Please. I silently prayed. Antonio had the body of a God and there wa… OH HELL NO!  Key word there Ali, ANTONIO! My head snapped up and he had one perfect.. I mean one grisly eyebrow raised as he stared back at me.

“God, do you mind?” I said as I pushed past him violently. With a grunt of disgust.  

He grabbed me by my arm. “where are you going?” he asked me suspiciously.

“the bathroom. Where else? Im sure as hell not going into your bedroom.” I said with a growl.

He smirked. He freaking smirked! And right about now… Swoon!! “yeah, because after checking me out like that you’d never have such thoughts”

I looked at him in shock but quickly masked it. “Please, don’t flatter yourself. You don’t even qualify as average. And I’ve seen so much better.” That was an extremely false statement because I didn’t realize men could be this perfect but regardless, I  crossed my arms over my chest for a determined look, only to  make him look at my chest which led me to quickly un-cross my arms making him smile. (why are all the bad guys hot?!!! Its not fair!!! I refuse to live with such ambiguity!!! God damn it!!)

“are you talking about all your little up-town boyfriends?” he chuckled.

I huffed. “yes, they’re everything you’re not which in all fairness is exactly what every woman wants. They’re handsome, kind, polite, god hearted..”

He cut me off. “boring, and crap in bed. Don’t worry I know the kind.”

“You’re so full of yourself you know that?” I said giving him a death glare.

“look princessa, this side of town we have real men. Men who know how to please women not like your  little boys.” He placed the emphasis on little. “if you don’t believe me, I can prove it to you.”

“urgh. You’re gross and vulgar and I have no idea why im talking to you.” I said giving him a bitchy look and retreating to the bathroom.

Omg, that was close. Close for Maria being caught of course. Because I’m pretty certain Antonio couldn’t be that hot. It was just my mind creating something to fall back on after lacking male attention for so long. Clearly! I mean seriously what was I thinking? Licking his chest? The guy’s probably got all the STDs known and probably some undiscovered ones as well, considering what a man whore he is.

After washing my hands and face I quickly exited and practically ran back to Maria’s room.

Maria wasn’t due for another 2 hours so I predicted everything would be fine. I was watching a movie one my laptop when I heard a knock on the door. What the hell? This wasn’t in the plan. Antonio avoided maria like the plague when I was around. He never came to her! So why the hell was someone knocking at the door? I cursed under my breath. What am I suppose to do???