Three~It's For The Wise Warriors Of High School Obviously

Natalie's POV

"Did you just do what I think you did?" Noah looks shocked. Well everyone looks shocked. Who would've thought that the new girl was capable of doing something like that? The cafeteria is completely silent, something that has only happened twice today. Is it always like this? Every time something happens is everyone going to be all silent? Why am I internally asking myself all these questions? And then, the silence is broken.

Guess who breaks it?

The most gorgeous yet horrendously evil being I've ever known.

Liam Carter.

"Natalie?"

~~~~~

Earlier in the day

"Where's your first class?" Noah peers over my shoulder. "Um what's Advanced Debate and Model UN? Aren't they usually separate and how can there be an advanced version?" "It's for the wise warriors of high school obviously" I look at him, confused by what just came out of his mouth. "Noah." "Natalie." "Can you explain what Advanced Debate/Model UN is please, but this time, can you explain it in a somewhat normal way and with a bit more detail?" he sighs "Okay fine. Everyone around here just calls it DM and it’s a required class to 'prepare us for the real world'. If you're smart or gifted or amazing or phenomenal or a teacher's pet you take the Advanced version of DM which is ten times better than the regular version because you get to go on field trips and compete in debates and go to a huge Model UN conference. Wow that's a lot of words I prefer my warrior explanation better though" "I take it that you're in Advanced DM?" (A/N speaking of DMs, you can send me a DM on twitter ^.^) "Hells yeah I am the student leader and everything"

"Yes you are Mr. Bell, but you don't always have to announce your status when walking into the room" the teacher, a thirty something year old, stands up and says "Noah why don't you be helpful for once and introduce the new student." "Miss Shea, I would like to introduce you to Natalie… um what’s your last name?” “Bell. Natalie Bell.” “Well Natalie, you can go sit next to Holly. Holly, raise your hand please” Holly raises her hand and I walk over to her. She seems nice and she smiles at me when I sit down.

After four classes with only the first two having Noah in them, it’s finally lunch, the one thing that I’m actually looking forward to. Apparently, this school is possibly the only school in the country where the cafeteria food has a good track record. Noah told me that they have chicken nuggets. Chicken. Nuggets. You know, the food made by gods of every single religion? Well except the ones who don’t believe in eating animals. Animal slaughter is just not their thing.

Anyways after getting the goodness that is the nugget of chicken, I walk over to Noah’s table. I guess he’s friends with Holly and his best friend, Ryder is already sitting there. These tables are small and can only fit about six people which are fine by me because I don’t like sitting with a whole crew of people. Some of my worst temporaries had kids who went to the same school and used lunch as a form of torture. “Can I sit here?” I ask. “Sure thing there’s only one more person sitting here and that’s Liam.” Holly replies. “Hey I didn’t see any drinks while I was in line. Where can I get one?” I should go on by a supermarket to pick up some raspberry iced teas. I highly doubt Ms. Greenwood has any in that musky smelling refrigerator of hers. Surprisingly, Ryder was the one to answer me. “Yeah there’s a vending machine over there. That line usually isn’t long because it sometimes acts up but if your money gets stuck, press 347 and it should work.” “Okay thanks Ryder.” He nods and I get up and walk over to the machine. I immediately see raspberry iced tea and I squeal just a little bit. The machine starts up and I press the number for my tea…and then it stops. I think it got stuck so I did what Ryder told me to. It starts shaking really fast and then bam! It falls over. It makes a huge noise and everything

Holy crap.

Did I just do that?

All I wanted was some iced tea.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" Noah looks shocked. Well everyone looks shocked. Who would've thought that the new girl was capable of doing something like that? The cafeteria is completely silent, something that has only happened twice today. Is it always like this? Every time something happens is everyone going to be all silent? Why am I internally asking myself all these questions? And then, the silence is broken.

Guess who breaks it?

The most gorgeous yet horrendously evil being I've ever known.

Liam Carter.

"Natalie?"

“Liam?”

“What are you doing here?” We both ask each other at the same time.

Neither one of us answers each other.

Why?

Because the machine starts to spark and a whole fleet of squirrels run out just before a small fire started.  The fire was small, yet large enough to turn the sprinklers on. The fire was small, yet large enough for the whole darn school to be evacuated. The small, yet large fire caused the fire chief and the principal interrogated me for two whole periods. The stupid fire prevented me from getting my tea. Good thing I got a container for the nuggets so I could put them into my bag.  

As I was waiting outside for Noah at the end of the day, Liam walks up to me.

Ah jeez this isn’t going to end well.

“We need to talk Natalie"

~~~~~

First off, you readers are amazing. All I asked for was 10 reads/votes. I got 100+ reads and 6 votes!!

Some questions to answer..

1. Who is Liam and what does he want to talk about?

2. Is Natalie going to ever question the fact that her and Noah have the same last name?

3. Who should play these characters?

4. Is Natalie going to end up dating Ryder?

5. Who do you all currently ship in this book?

I'll dedicate the next chapter to the person who gives me the best responses to the questions!

The video is Bruno Mars' song "Natalie". I've been listening to it while writing and it inspired me to write shocking chapters. That will be chapters 4, 5, 7, and 10 will be major chappies but 8 will be the cliffhanger chapter. The rest of the chapters aren't as jucy as the ones mentioned, but they will not be fillers.

If some of you want to make fan art, covers, banners, etc. you can send them to me! Follow me on twitter for updates/announcement about this and any other books! My twitter is @PrfctStrms

If I can get 150 reads and 10-15 votes and maybe 10 comments, I'll update early

Dedicated to CrayonChomper bc her books are hilarious *laughing/crying emoji here*

The author's note was kinda long today sorry about that.

Vote

Comment

Follow

~perfect_storms

ps-this whole chapter is 1220 words long its my personal best for this book.