Two~I'm As Deep As My Belly Button

Noah's POV

"BREAK IN?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" she shrieked. I start laughing at her reaction. Its funny how one little joke can make her blow up like that. Next thing I know, I can't stop laughing. I'm hunched over to the point where if I just leaned over any more, I would fall over and onto the pavement. I am finally sober after a few seconds "Calm down Natalie it's a joke. I can use my pass to get us in and then I can take you to the office so you can get a temporary card until you get one." "Oh" she blushes, clearly embarrassed. "Its okay to be a bit gullible you know. It never hurt no one." I glance over at her. She looks at me "Is that even proper English?" "Eh, probably not." As we're walking into school, people start whispering and staring.

And then, everyone goes silent.

Want to know why?

No?

Yes you do, don't lie.

Well ladies and gentleman, the reason for the sudden silence is because of a certain bish named Georgia McLane. She what some may call "queen". To me, she's just an attention hog. I have another word in mind, but I'll try to be nice and not say it. If we're being honest here, the reason I've not had a girlfriend for two years is because anyone who's ever had a crush on me gets scared away because of her. She thinks that I'm dating her and that I love her unconditionally.

Psht.

As if.

Yeah I know that's a thing from a movie which I may or may not have seen 12 times. So what if I'm a guy? Am I not allowed to watch Clueless or Mean Girls?

"Who the eff is this piece of scum?"

Oh right. The bish is still here.

"Georgia, be nice. This is Natalie and she's new here. I'm showing her the way to the office right now."

"Good. I don't want her to develop a crush on you. She might think that she actually has a chance. Besides she's ugly as eff." She saunters off, her heels clicking against the linoleum floors

"She doesn't seem so bad now, but watch out. She's a real bish" I whisper to Natalie

"Bish? Why is she a bish and not the actual word?"

I shrug my shoulders "Because I don't like swears. They sound weird to me. Like the word has more power when you don't say it often."

"Oh that makes sense. It was also strangely deep. You don't seem the type to be deep."

"Well I'm as deep as my belly button" What did I just say? That made no sense.

She won't get it though.

Why not?

Because she's never seen my belly button.

You look alike maybe they're the same.

Its a 50/50 chance.

"I have a question" she says. "Shoot" I reply. "Is your belly an innie or an outie?" "Both" I reply. "So its a middie?" she asks.

"Absolutely...."

"...Not!"

~~~

Dedicated to knightsrachel bc she's super nice and an amazing author

Ayee

I updated finally

Short update kind of a filler chapter

10 reads? Thats not so bad

Don't be a silent reader tho

If I get at least 10 total reads/comments I'll update early

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

DID ANYONE GET THE HSM REFERENCE? COMMENT ON IT IF YOU CAN FIND IT!