Chapter 12

I woke up to a missing Shu. I sat up with messy bed hair and went to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and walked into the lobby. Usually everone is there but I didn't see anyone. I was a bit confused but didn't question it. I decided that I would walk around for a bit and try to find the others. I heard a giggle but I put it aside. It wasn't until the 3rd time that I got annoyed. I turned around to a tall figure, inches away from me. I jumped back but was pulled back to the figure. "Hey, calm down. It's just me" yui spoke, I sigh and push her off me. I walk off but she follows me. "So umm, I was thinking, maybe we can have a girls night out?" She spoke softly, "Maybe......depends on what you wanna do" I said, grabbing a soda out of the fridge. "Maybe go to the mall, go eat lunch together" she smiled, "Hmmm.....ill think about it" i say, walking outside. I went to the rose garden and just wandered around.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Laito. I sigh "What do you want?" I ask, "I need a favor from you" he said. "I don't do favors" I say, walking away and back into the mansion.

As I walked into the mansion, I noticed that something was....off. Like there was something there that didn't belong. I shrugged it off and walked up the stairs, and that's when it hit me. I saw the woman again, long purple hair, toxic green eyes. I snarled at the sight of her, I wanted to know why she was still here, so I asked her. "Why are you here? What do you want?" I ask, "It's simple dear, I want you" she smiled. "Well then forget about it, your not gonna get me" I say, walking past her. But I fell weak onto the floor, the pain in my chest was back but more painful than it ever has been. I scream, hoping someone would hear me, and luckily someone did. Yui, came running down the hallway, nealing down next to me. "OMG! Yuki! Are you okay!?" she asked frantically, I couldn't speak, it hurt too much. I was crying by now, tears rolling down my face, unable to move. I wanted to die right then and there. Yui called for Shu and Reji, Shu picked me up and hurried to Reji's room. He layed me down on one of the couches and Reji made something that tasted horrible. But after I drank it, the pain slowly faded away. I tried to sit up but Shu stopped me, "No, you need rest" he said, holding my hand. I reluctantly obliged and layed back down and soon falling asleep.  I guess that yui is gonna have to wait till tomorrow for a girls night out.

____________________________________

Oh boy, it's been so long since updating and I'm so sorry. More chapters are on the way! And should I do a face reveal???? Comment if I should but for now....BYE MY BEAUTIES!!