Chapter 8: Mukami Brothers

"......Eve......Eve.....Eve!" I kept hearing that name. My eyes shot open to find myself somewhere I've never seen before. "You do sleep a lot for livestock" I heard a man say, I sat up from what I was laying on and looked at the man. "I'm not livestock, and where am I?" I asked, "The Mukami household. Boys, she's awake." He said. I was confused, 'are there others?' I thought. ".....hey....." I jumped when I heard that, "Azusa! Don't just scare the poor kitten like that, introduce yourself." A young boy said. "I'm sorry about that, I'm Kou Mukami." He said coming up to me. "I'm Yuma Mukami" I turned to my right to see a tall boy, 'he's kinda cute' I thought. "I'm....Azusa Mukami..." "And I'm Ruki Mukami". "Why am I here? Where is my sister?!" At this moment, I missed my sister and wanted her back, I wanted to leave and go straight to her. I wouldn't normally do that unless it was something serious. "She's fine. We only took you." Ruki said getting up, "I wanna go back!!" I yelled, shooting up from my seat. "Go back? Why would you wanna go back?" Yuma said, putting his hand around my waist. "Don't touch me! I have a boyfriend!" I tried to get his hand off me but he was too strong, "Oh yeah? Well then who is he?" Kou asked, "Shu Sakamaki" I said. "Just hearing that name fills me with anger"

Yui's POV

I haven't seen yukia in a while. I was looking for her when I heard soft crying. I walked closer to the crying and....it was Shu. "Shu? What's wrong?" I asked, getting down next to him, "It's Yuki.....i-i can't find her." he said, wiping away the tears on his cheeks. "I was actually gonna come find you to see if you knew where she was. You seem to care about her a lot." I said softly, putting my hand on his back "Yes, I don't know why I care about her so much, but there's something about her that I can't get out of my head." he got up and so did I. 'Poor Shu, he loves her so much'. I walked down the corridor and went downstairs. "Hey pancake, where's cupcake?" Ayato asked, "Cupcake? Do you mean Yuki?" I replied. "Yes, now where is she!?" he yelled back, "I don't know, that's why I came to ask you guys if you knew where she was"

Your POV

'I want to go home' I thought. I was sitting on a chair in the room I was put in. I looked outside at the garden, I saw Yuma walk out to the garden. I decided to go say hi.
"What are you doing out here Yuma?" I asked, he threw me a basket "Get to picking kitten" he said. "Picking what?" I asked, tilting my head a slight bit, "The tomatoes" he said, pulling me over to him. He bent down and started to pick some of the tomatoes and giving them to me. "I thought vampires didn't have to eat" I said, "I know but we like to eat, especially things like you" he said with a smirk. He got up from where he was and brought me up with him. My back was facing him and he held me tight so I couldn't run. "Let me go!" I yelled, struggling to get free, "Not on my watch kitten" he took my left hand and rose it up. He brought his face to my neck and I could feel his breath. He bit down and it hurt like hell. I started to get light headed, my knees were shaking. "y-yuma...." I managed to get his name out, "....stop....p-please..." I stuttered. "Since I don't want my Eve to die on me, I'll stop. But that doesn't mean I won't come back for more" he smiled. I just wanna go home.....

A/n: Hello my beauties and gentle beauties, welcome back! Like I said in my last update, I'm going to be taking a break for about a week or two so don't expect another chapter so soon. A lot has been coming up and it's been hard for me lately. So I'll see you guys later! BU-BYE!