Chapter 11: Family visit and a new friend

Me and Shu were walking to his room when I heard a knock at the front door. I got curious and sneaked off without Shu knowing. I got to the front door and opened it. "D-dad? Mom? What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled, I was shocked. "We came to visit, now come let us in" my mother whined, I let them in and I saw the others come in the lobby. "Hey cupcake, who are they?" Ayato asked, "Guys, this is my mom, dad, and sister" I smiled awkwardly, "step parents and sister really" i mumble under my breath. Shu came up to me and rested his head on mine, his arms going around me. "Hey hey, hands off my daughter!" My dad yelled, "Dad chill, he's my boyfriend" I told them as I gave shu and peck on the cheek. I let them all introduce themselves and we sat down to talk. "So, how are you and yui?" My mom asked, "We're fine but, I need to tell you guys something" I softly spoke. "What is it darling?" My dad asked, I stood up and turned around so my back was facing them. By now, I have control of my wings. I sprouted out my wings and my hair turned back to white. "Y-your a....DEMON?!" My dad yelled, my mom was in shock. Our parents are very religious mind you. "Yes, i am" I calmly stated, "No! You can't be. Come on we're going home" my mom grabbed my sister and my dad followed, "Wait!" I ran over to my dad and grabbed his wrist. He snatched his hand away, "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU MONSTER!" My dad yelled. My eyes widened, starting to tear up. I just stood there as they left. They closed the door and I fell to my knees. Eyes still open with fear, shock, and sadness. My arms fell to my sides, "mom....dad...." I whispered to myself, "....why?....WHY AM I LIKE THIS!?" I grabbed the sides of my head and bent over. "Hey calm down" kanato softly spoke, putting his hand on my back. "DONT TOUCH ME!!" I got up quickly, with rage being all I could feel. "Y-Yuki, your e-eyes" Laito pointed out, their bleeding black . I looked down and clenched my fists. In a fit of anger, I ran out of the house. My wings retreated and my hair is back to black. I ran for what felt like hours only being a couple of minutes. I stopped by a huge tree, trying to catch my breath. I climbed on it until I found a good place to sit. It started to rain a bit so I put my hood over my head. "Ran away too huh?" I heard a voice say, I looked over and I saw a boy. "Umm...yeah..I did" I slowly spoke, "Jake Malor" he put out his hand, "Yukia Komori, Yuki for short" I shook his hand with a slight smile.

We talked for awhile until I got hungry. "Hey, wanna go get something to eat? I'm hungry" I asked, "Sure. Where do you wanna go?" he asked. "How about......subway?" I suggested, "Sure" he smiled. We hopped out of the tree and we walked out way to subway. We talked about random things until he asked if I had I boyfriend. "Yes I do" I smiled, "Oh" he furrowed his eyebrows.

After we were done at subway, he took me back to the mansion. "I had a good time" he smiled, "I did too. Tommorrow night, be at the tree at 3:00 am, be there!" I said as I walked in the mansion. "Who was that?" Laito asked, "A new friend of mine" I replied. "Name?" Ayato asked, "Jake Malor" I answered. "Age?" Kanato asked, "16, now leave me be" I walked off to my room, only to be greeted with a sleepibg Shu. I smiled at his sleeping figure, 'so cute' i thought. "Lay down" I heard him say, I did what I was told. "So, are you okay now?" he asked, "Yeah" I smiled. I yawned and fell asleep while he put his arms around me.

A/n): Hello my beauties and gentle beauties! How's it going? Sorry for not updating in awhile. And sorry that this chapter is short, I've gotten caught up in homework so this is what I've written in between nights. Hope you like it! BU-BYE!!