Chapter 10

*Aubreys POV*

*beep, beep, beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Even though a few of us didn't go to bed until around 4 a.m., I still kept my alarm on because I didn't want to sleep the entire day away... and MAGCON is today anyway.

I swung my feet out from under the covers and got up to go use the bathroom. When I came back out I looked at my bed and noticed Taylor had completely taken over. I guess it was a good thing I wasn't gonna go back to sleep. I heard a few of the guys talking out in the living room but I didn't want to go out there yet so I decided to take a shower.

I went to my suitcase and dug through all my clothes. I noticed it was a little cloudy outside and it wasn't going to be extrememly hot so I picked out my Angel brand jean capri's, a blue tank top where the back is ripped and laced together Ed Hardy style, and of course, my black vans with no show socks.

I quickly took and shower and got dressed. I dried and straightened my hair and put on light make up. When I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom and out my stuff by my suitcase. I saw Taylor was still sleeping to I went over and gently woke him up and told him to get ready for the day.

I walked out into the living room and saw that everyone was awake beside Taylor, Nash, and Cameron.

"Addie get in there and wake up your boyfriend!" I giggled to myself.

"He is not my boyfriend... not yet anyway." She whispered the last part to herself before disappearing into the room.

Now was mine and Mahogany's chance to tell everyone else the plan. We explained it as quick as we could and was finished just as Addie was walking out of the room.

Shortly after Addie came out of the room, Nash and Taylor came out and sat with us in the living room.

"Does everyone know the plan?" Nash whispered to me without Addison noticing. I just nodded my head.

"Wait. Where's Cameron?" Jack J. asked.

"He wasn't in any of the bedrooms?" Carter asked.

"I never saw him." I responded.

"Us either." Jack G., Matt, and Mahogany responded as well.

"Oh my god. Is that Cameron on the balcony?" Matt asked pointing out the window.

We all got up and ran over to look. Sure enough, there Cameron was, laying on one of the lounging chairs, sleeping.

I laughed as I opened the door and walked over to him. I shook him awake.

"Did you really sleep out on the balcony?" I asked.

"Umm... apparently." He responded.

"Why?" I asked again.

" After you guys went to bed I came out here to get some fresh air and look at the city, and I sat down and must have fallen asleep." He said.

"Alright, I guess that explains that. It's time to get up. Everyone's ready and we wanna get to the venue early to check it out." I said.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"It's currently 11:15." I looked at my phone.

Cameron got up and went to get ready. Everyone went back inside, but I stayed out on the balcony, looking at the view. A few seconds later I heard the balcony door open and close again.

I looked to my right to see who came out to stand next to me. It was Taylor.

*Convo between Taylor and Aubrey. T=Taylor, A=Aubrey*