Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I took a quick shower before going downstairs. I had on white shorts, a blue tank top that had 'Follow Your Dreams' on the front and 'Class of 2k14' on the back and my black vans. My vans are my favorite shoes so I tend to wear them the most.

I went downstairs to an empty living room and kitchen. Addie must still be in her room I thought to myself. After I finished breakfast, I heard Addie coming down the stairs.

I walked into the living room to see her plop down onto the couch.

"You're not going to eat breakfast?" I asked her.

"No, I'm not really all that hungry." She replied looking at her phone.

I looked down at my phone to look at the time. It was 11:03. I walked over to Addie and asked her if she was ready to go to the mall. She said yes and we walked out to my car.

The Mall was only about 10 minutes from our house, so we were then in no time. We got out of the car and walked straight towards our favorite stores, The Vans Store and Hollister.

Right before we entered Hollister, a small group of girls came up to us.

"Oh my god. You're Addison and Aubrey right?" One of the girls said looking back and forth between Addie and myself.

"Yeah." Addie replied with a confused look.

"Can we get a picture with you? We are big fans and love your videos." Another girl asked.

"Sure." I said looking around for someone to take the picture.

"Excuse me?" I asked a woman walking by. "Do you think you could possibly take a picture of us?"

She smiled and said sure. She took a few different pictures and then handed back the phone before walking away.

"Thank you!" I said before she was too far away to hear. She turned around and waved and then kept walking.

"Thank you." The girls said in unison as they walked away.

I looked over at Addie. Did that really just happen? Did we just meet some fans?

"That was cool." Addie said looking at me as we walked into Hollister.

We ended up finding a couple new shirts we liked so we bought them. We walked out of the store and decided to head towards the food court because we were both starting to get hungry. I arrived at the food court and decided to get some ice cream. I know it wasn't the healthiest thing to eat, but oh well.

After we got our ice cream we started walking towards the other end of the mall. That's where the vans store was. We finished our ice cream just before getting the vans store. Addie and I both walked to the back to look at the shoes. I noticed a boy sitting on one of the stools trying on some shoes, but didn't think anything of it. I grabbed a pair of vans and asked if they had my size in the back so I could try them on. The guy disappeared to the back of the store and came back about 30 seconds later with a box. They were grey with a blue line around the edge.

I tried them on and they fit perfect. Addie tried on a pair of vans as well and they fit her perfect. I was putting on my black vans when I heard someone behind me.

"I like your shirt." He said

I finished putting on my black vans and turned around to see none other than the Taylor Caniff standing behind me, looking at me.

"Thanks....." I stopped when I realized who it was talking to me.

"You look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?" Taylor asked me.

"It's Aubrey and my sister Addison is over there. You watched our cover video yesterday. I saw you tweet about it. Oh and you DM'd me." I said

"Oh right. I remember now. Hey it's nice to meet you."

Right then Addie came over asking me if I had a 5 dollar bill. I began to look through my wallet when Taylor butted in.

"Don't worry about it. I got it." He said grabbing some money out of his wallet.

Addison looked up and her eyes grew wide. I looked over at her and grabbed her arm.

"Holy Taylor Caniff!" She said looking at me.

Taylor and I began laughing as he walked over to the checkout counter.

"Addie chill. It's only Taylor." I said pulling her towards the door.

"I'm good. It just took me by surprise." She pulled out her phone.

Just then I look over to see Taylor walking out with a 'Vans Off the Wall' bag. He hands it to me and smiles. I took the bag from his hands and we walked over to a bench in the middle of the mall.

"Thank you." I said looking at Taylor. "You didn't have to do that."

"It's no problem. Hey what are you guys doing after this?" He asked looking at my sister and I.

"Probably just going home, why?"

"We should hang out some more. I finally met you guys and want to get to know you better."

Addison decided to chime in.

"You can come back to our house. It's only 10 minutes from here."

"Okay. Where are you guys parked? I'll just follow you."

"We're right out here. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm that direction too. Let's walk together."

We started walking towards the doors to leave the mall when a group of girls came running up to Taylor.

"Oh My GOD! You're Taylor Caniff. Can I have a picture? Please?" one girl said waving her phone at Taylor.

"Sure." He grabbed her phone and took a picture with her.

After a few more pictures with the other girls, he said bye and started walking with us again. We got outside and walked to my car.

"Nice car." Taylor said looking at it.

"Thanks." I had a 2014 dark blue Shelby Mustang convertible. My parents surprised me with it on my 18th birthday.

Taylor was parked a few cars down, so Addie and I jumped in my car and I decided to put the top down while we waited for Taylor to get into his car. Once he was in, we drove off to my house.

--------------------------------

Hi. Hope you guys are liking the story. Sorry , I know this chapter was really long. Thanks for reading!

-A