Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining directly in my face. I sat up in my bed for a second and then remembered what today was. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time... 10:03. I got up and went to the little kitchen area and got something to drink. Addison was already up and watching tv. I went back to my bed and grabbed some clothes from my suit case. I picked out white shorts, a dark-ish blue tank top with 'Follow Your Heart' on the front, and my matching blue vans.

In case you hadn't noticed... I love vans.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on my makeup which I decided would be simple. After makeup, a dried and straightened my hair. Once I was done, Addie took a shower, got dressed, and did her hair and makeup. She was wearing jean shorts, a lighter blue tank top with 'Live The Life You Dream' on the front (one of her favorite shirts), and black flats. Her makeup was simple as well and her hair was straightened and then put up into an almost perfect ponytail. I don't know how she does it, but almost every time she put her hair up, it's like almost perfect if not perfect.

Mahogany had left while Addie was in the shower to go somewhere, but I don't remember where she said.

Once Addie and I were ready, we went into Nash, Matt, Carter and Cameron's room. Everyone else was already in their but only half of the guys were dressed and ready. We all sat around talking, waiting for everyone to finish getting ready. One everyone was done it was now 12:22.

We all made our way down to the lobby of the hotel. As soon as we were visible, the screams from hundreds of fans erupted. We saw that the security had made a small path for us from the hotel to the venue next door.

I looked in amazement at all the fans that had come. Slowly but surely, one by one, each of us exited the hotel. We stopped to talk and take pictures with as many fans as we could before the security would pull us along.

When we all got inside the venue, Addie and I both had a look of 'oh my god'.

"So how was your first time getting through hundreds of screaming fans?" Taylor asked.

"That was unbelievable. All those people came to see all of us. It's crazy!" I responded.

"That was awesome. As we were walking here, I saw a girl crying, so I went over to talk to her and she said she was a huge fan. I took a picture with her and signed her phone case and as I was walking away, she said I just made her entire day. That makes me feel special." Addie said looking around at all of us.

We all walked into the room where they were setting up for MAGCON. The stage was up, lighting was done, and all that was really left was sound check. As we were walking towards the stage, Bart saw Addison and I and called us over to him.

When we got up to him he told us he wanted us to do sound check and to go up on the stage and sing part of a song. Addie and I both said ok and jumped up onto the stage. We grabbed a couple microphones and started singing part of 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd. Shortly after we started singing, Mahogany realized what song it was and added the background music. After was sang a little bit, Addison and I looked down at the boys as we hopped of the stage.

"Wow. You two are good. The fans will definitely like you guys." Aaron said.

"You think?" Addison added with a hopeful look on her face.

It was now 2:00 and time to head to the room where the fan meet and greet was being held. We all got to our spots and the security let the fans in. Slowly but surely all the fans made it through the line and into the man room. Everyone took lots of pictures and signed a bunch of merchandise.

"Now it's time for the show to start." Taylor said looking towards Addison and myself.

Screaming erupted as soon as Mahogany entered the room. She went behind her DJ stand and began to play music. One by one she introduce each person in MAGCON. Everyone besides Taylor, Addison, and myself were already in the room. The screaming continued to echo throughout the building. Taylor was usually the last person to come on stage so Addie and I knew we were next.

"Alright so these next two people..." Mahogany began announcing, "...are new to MAGCON. This is their first ever show, so lets make them feel welcome. Fans scream your hearts out for sisters Aubrey and Addison!" She practically yelled the last part.

That was our que. We looked at each other for a second and then walked through the doors. The screams were almost deafening as we walked onto the stage. Mahogany handed us each a microphone as we stood in front of the crowd. Addie and I simply said hi was the screaming erupted louder, which I didn't think was possible. The fans definitely made us feel welcome.

We made our way over to where everyone else was standing as Mahogany introduced the final person... Taylor. The girls screamed as he walked into the room and some even began crying. He ran over and hugged a couple girls that were crying. He jumped up into the stage and grabbed a mic.

"Lets get this rolling!" He shouted to all the fans through the microphone.

We all had a chair and sat across the front of the stage to answer fan questions. Each of us answered a question and the answers to some of them were funny. Then it was time for Shawn to sing. All of us moved back while Shawn grabbed his guitar and a mic stand. He began to sing 'As Long As You Love Me' by Justin Bieber and the fans screamed. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be deaf by the time this is over. The screaming is crazy, but I love it at the same time.

After Shawn sang, Mahogany started mixing songs together and a full on dance battle between Taylor, Cameron, Carter, Nash broke out. It was super hilarious to watch. Then, of course, the legendary 'Lipgloss' came on and everyone began dancing and shaking their butts.

"Now that was fun!" Addie said looking at me as the song ended.

We walked to the back of the stage to give the Jacks room since it was their turn to sing. They sang all 3 of their songs and even during 'Flights', they jumped off the stage and sang parts of the song to individual fans. It was cute seeing the girls' reactions.

Then it was time for complete randomness. Mahogany had music playing in the background as everyone did random things. Some danced, some sang, and others were making vines with all the fans. There was a contest to see who could "duggie" the best... and Carter won that. A few of the guys even went down and signed a few more things and took some more pictures with fans.

Now it was time for Addison and myself to sing. We both were a little nervous, being that it was our first show, but we were way more excited. We stood towards the front of the stage while the guys hung towards the back and Mahogany turned on 'You Look So Perfect'. The screaming started instantly as the fans new exactly what song we were going to be singing.

Addie and I each new what parts we sang since we have sung that song so many times before. We got about half way through the song when I realized almost the entire crowd was singing along with us. I looked over at Addie and she was just smiling. After the song was over, the screaming filled the room again. It was unbelievable.

Then there was some more random stuff. Nash, Cameron, and Taylor challenged Addie and I to a dance battle and the fans decide who wins. We accepted the challenge and lets just say they probably won't challenge us to a dance battle again.

After the dance battle, Taylor finished out the show singing 'Buckwild' and the fans went insane. Once he sang, we all said goodnight and exited the room that once again filled with screaming.

When we all got out of there, we decided to head back to the hotel, but we were all to hyped from the show to go to bed... so we decided to play some games.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Thanks for reading my story. I hope you are liking it. Let me know what you think! Thanks! Xoxo

-A