Sexu betty

As bety cooper walked through the school halls every one stared at her she wondered why she felt uncomfortable with all the states and whispers she went to go see the one person who would know what was going on jughead she made it there and closed the door and locked it jughead turned to face her from his computer he was typing on He gave betty a look shed never seen befoure his eyes roamed over her, "juggie can u tell me what's going on everyone is either looking at me weird or cheking me out, "well it may have to do with this really sexy picture of u that got leaked to the school, " what? "Betty someone from an anonymous email account leaked a really hot pic of u, " let me see it, jughead took his phone and showed her the picture she sighed and explained the whole story of the picture to him, "i understand but who would leak a pic of u to the school? "I have no idea juggie can u help me make this go away? "Yes i can i was allready working on it hot stuff, "juggie stop your making me blush, "its not my fault your hot well there u go the pic is gone like it never happened i hacked that account and made them send an email that the pic was a fake, "thanks juggie, "anytime sexy so is there any way i could keep the pic? "U wana keep it? "Yes, "why? "Because its u and ur hot, "u think I'm hot, "Hell yes, "cmere juggie, he got up walked towards her she grabbed him by his shirt and crashed her lips to his she opened her mouth and let him explore it he let out a slight groan he pulled back to look at her pulled out his phone and deleted the pic, "i thought u wanted to keep that, " naw the  real things better, she smiled and kissed him again then she left to the bathroom and got in the biggest stall she put red lipstick on then took her top off to show her red lacy bra then left her high waisted black leggings on she put her hair down then she took out her phone and took a sexy picture and she sent it to jughead he nearly fell out of his chair when he got it she got re dressed and went to class jughead showed up to class late with wet hair, he sat next to her and began texting her, J: all i can say is damn! B: oh yeah and why is that? J:well i was working on the Paper And i got this really hot pic from my girlfriend and i nearly fell out of my seat it did things to me and i had to take a cold shower,  B: awe poor baby would a kiss make u feel better? J: hell no but i still want one,  B:would u like to experiment juggie? J: how? B: climb through my window tonight at 1 am, J:ok B:great see u tonight, J:yeah ill see u❤ B:❤😘😍😉 J: bye beautiful ❤❤  Afer school betty went straight home she ate dinner then she took a shower she washed up dried her hair she threw on her lingire the one from the picture sprayed perfume on she put her hair up with a hair pin she layed on her bed under her sheet. And fell asleep..  Jughead made it to bettys at 1am and climbed up to bettys window and lightly tapped betty woke up light her candle and wrapped a sheet around her she opened the window he wore his hair uncovered it was damp she stepped aside he stepped into her room the soft candlelight illuminated the room softly creating a soft romantic atmosphere she locked the door so it couldn't be opened she sat on her bed and patted the spot next to her he gulped nervously and sat next to her, "so what's up with all this u were so cryptic earlier, "do remember when u deleted that pic earlier? "Yeah i said id rather have the real thing, " did u mean it? "U know i did id never lie to u or hurt u im not that guy, "i know that's why i asked u here i i want u juggie ive never wanted to give myself to anyone befoure but with u i do, "Uuu wwwant mme? "Yeah u why are u so suprised? "Well this sort of thing never happens to me and ive never been with anyone ever, "im a virgin too jugie, "and u really want me im so un experienced, "so am i and i want to be with a man i can trust a man i love, "u love me? "I do now please be quiet and kiss me,  he leaned forward and cupped her face and kissed her he pulled her hair from its hair pen it fell in golden waves at her shoulders, "beautiful he whispered, he kissed her again his kisses were so full of want just like hers he pressed her body to the matress pinning her there on her back he kissed her neck she moaned softly he lightly sucked on her neck archie had told him how to do some things so did his dad he left a light mark and slowly peeled the sheet away She had on the lingire from the picture he bit his lip and he ran his hands down her breasts and cupped them through the lacy bra he ran his hands down her ribs then past her stomach he ran his fingers along the waistline of her panties, "if u dont like something i do u stop me ok, she nodded he sat up and parted her legs he cupped her through her panties and rubbed her softly he could feel the wetness coating them, "im going to try something and if u don't like it stop me ok, she nodded he slid her underwear off and stuffed them in his pocket he kissed her stomach then her wetness he lightly sucked on her nerves she moaned and bucket red her hips, "ah god that feels so good, his tongue lapped at her folds then he thrusted his tongue deeply inside her he made sure to be gentle he hit a spot that made her crazy she nearly screamed she covered her mouth, "juggie i think im im im ahhh godddd.... "Its ok let go betty i want u to come, he went back to what he was doing and sucked on her spot hard she felt her orgasm wash over her in waves of pleasure he let her ride out her orgasm her legs shook Jughead stared at her and asked if she was okay she nodded that she was he sat up like he was done but she grabbed him by his shirt and pull them back down on the bed next to her she climbed on top of him and kissed him, " that was amazing I've never felt that before your amazing juggie, " no you're amazing amazing and beautiful and perfect and I'm in love with you, " I love you too now it's my turn to take care of you I never done this before okay so if I'm terrible at it let me know, "I will but I'm sure you'll be great at it you're great at anything, she smiled and began to undo his pants she got them open and slid them down she grabbed them off of him and threw them aside then she pulled his boxers off she saw how big and hard he was she grabbed him and softly stroked him he groaned in aproval she dipped her head and licked him he groaned again she took him In her mouth snd slowly bobbed her head up and down he groaned again she moved faster setting a rythm he knew he was close, "betty im coming, she moved faster and with a loud groan he came in her mouth she swallowed it and they both layed close together catching their breath, "wow is all i can say bets your amazing, "so are u juggie soo do u wana stay over mom leaves early and dads gone so im always alone in the mornings, "Id love to stay with u all night,  He layed on his side and pulled her to rest her back against his chest they fell asleep with him holding her close to him she held his hand and they slept the rest of the night away..........