Bughead dejt

bughead goes on a date that ends a bit well retired;) enjoy it and read and follow more of my works❤️🙈

Jughead's fingers always played Betty's skin, stretched his arm, sparkling circles on the shoulder, now kissed the thumb along her crotch. Everything tickled her, but she decided that she liked the feeling that only occasionally made her blush when it rolled her backbone.

There were parts of the movie where they would be distracted, lost in each other's kisses before he would bark her playfully because they missed the movie.

When it was about ten minutes left of the movie, she did not tell her when she started kissing her neck and jaw before he stepped her lips back.

"You just can not get enough of me, can you?" He teased and laid his hands on his thighs.

"I really can not." She answered honestly and flung his leg over him to stretch over his hips. "You're just so sexy ... and cute ... and I love you." She said to her lips between kisses. With the first entry of words out of the way they just seemed to come naturally.

"I love you too." He said, flipping her over so that he was on top of her. "So damn a lot." He added when he took back his lips to her.

When one of his hands brake over her, the other slipped between them. He quickly avoided the buttons and zip on her pants, he shimmied them a little, but his own body was about to get them off.

"Juggie," said Betty in an unpleasant way, looking around the dark party just illuminated by the screen. "What if someone sees?" She asks.

"Nobody's there, honey." He assures her. As he sits on his knees, he takes her pants from either side of her hips, hooks her fingers in her panties and he gives them both up and down from the legs. She giggles when he throws them away.

His body falls back over her, as her legs divide to each side of him again. His fingers eagerly find her, slick, hot and wild. He slides two fingers inside her as her thumb tears her dune. She dares immediately under him, he knows her body so well now; He knows exactly what to do with it.

One of her hands clumps hard with her jeans as he takes her closer and closer. She forgets her attempt to regret her jeans because her body begins to shake under him. Her cry of pleasure is high and echo is in the big empty space, because her body is wiped out by wave after wave.

"You are so beautiful when you go with." He says nuzzling in the neck when her body goes under his. He regrets his pants just to free himself. "You are so beautiful all the time." He corrects and takes his lips to her as he slides inside her.

His traction is slow but difficult. Her fingers dig in her arms when she hits his lips.

Jughead was never slow to slow down, Betty was about the same, but it just feels just for the moment. He takes the time to really worship how she feels warm, wet and tight. This differs from every other time they have been intimate.

Not that it was ever really just sex with them, it was always passionate and their love had been there, just hidden under some unjust words for a while now.

In the night, under the stars, when the movie ends and the party becomes dark, they enjoy the passion of love.

Betty is curled to Jugheads side, staring at the night sky.

"I do not want to go home." Betty whispered unfortunately. "I do not want this night over."

"I plan to provide you with many evenings as fantastic as this one." Jughead said angry on his head to place a kiss at his temple.

"I do not think you'll ever be able to do one night as perfect as this one."

"Challenge accepted." He answered and laughed at the sky. He mentally went over things he could employ to a date to make himself.

"It's not a challenge, Juggie. I'm just saying that tonight is perfect." Betty said and looked up at him. It was not a word she used often and definitely not a word she used easily. He looked down at her and kissed her lips briefly. "Thank you for the perfect first date."