Chapter 28

Roselyn Bell

I hated this I hated being all weak and dependent. I knew that this was wrong me being with Adriet, my body craving for him was wrong. But I couldn't help it.

"Here" he gave me his handkerchief. I quickly wiped my tears away and gave it back to him, "Come" he intertwined his fingers with mine and made it out from that corridor.

"Where were you two" I heard Mrs. Knight asking us. 

"Roselyn was feeling a little suffocated so we went out" Adriet lied smoothly.

"Are you okay darling" she asked me with a lot of care.

"Yeah" I smiled at her.

"Okay then off you go you two" she gently pushed towards the dance floor where a lot of couples were already dancing. I panicked. I had no idea what to do.

"Play it cool" Adriet said and slipped his arms around my waist and I immediately circled my arms around his neck. The position we were in was a little too intimidating for my liking, "You need to relax" he smirked. 

"Yeah I know, but that seems to be impossible to do that around you"

"Then at least act that you are comfortable" he said.

"I am trying to but I don't think I can do that when we are in this compromising position" I wasn't making direct eye contact with him as I knew I would look at him once more there was no way in hell that would save me from falling for him. All this was really beautiful. It would look like a cute fairy tale but for me it was my worst nightmare.

"Look up Bell" he breathed.

"I can't"

"You can do it, I need to see you"

"No" I sighed.

"Yes" with a lot of courage I looked up and that was it. I hate him. I hate him for making me fall in love with him. I simply hate him, "It wasn't that tough, was it" he smiled softy. Was he for real.

"I wanna go back" I tore my gaze from his. The song finally got over and we were able to leave the dance floor. Adriet held my hand and we made our way out of the crowd towards Mr. And Mrs. Knight.

"Mr. Knight, Mrs. Knight" Adriet said as we reached near them and shook his hand with him, "We would now like to take your leave" he smiled at him.

"What's the hurry Adriet" Mrs. Knight inquired, "You guys like just came and I am sure Roselyn would also like to stay" she said referring to me.

"No actually we would like to leave I am not feeling well" I lied.

"Oh dear are you okay" Mr. Knight asked.

"Umm yeah"

"Alright then Adriet we would probably see you on your wedding then" I nearly chocked on my saliva.

"Amber" Mr. Knight warned her.

"Of course we will Mrs. Knight" Adreit said with a bright smile. I literally wanted to stab him so hard right now so bad. I knew he was just messing with me. I was trying hard to fight my tears. Mrs. Knight and Mr. Knight hugged me and with that we made our way towards the car. I quickly got inside the car without waiting for Adriet. I didn't wanted to talk to him even a little bit he made me sick. But was it possible that Adriet too had same feelings for me? He didn't deny there but nor be agree.

"Are you gonna give me that silent treatment" he asked.

"Yes"

"And why may I ask"