-postscript- (not a chapter)

I hope you enjoyed Frightened Boy. I hope it gets into your head and stays a while. I'm glad I could bring it to you, and knowing you read it means a lot to me. But there's one more thing....

Please go back and vote on every single chapter. When you only vote on my very last chapter, it makes it appear as though most of the people who read my book did not vote on it. It makes my novel look like it's not any good, basically. 

If you like Frightened Boy, please help me make it as popular as possible. If you like intelligent books that make you think, or if you like novels that are written with both style and substance, or if you like a book that realizes teens aren't idiots, or if you like a book that challenges your worldview... then you need to vote on Frightened Boy. Vote on every chapter, fan me, leave comments, whatever you can do. This is the way we will change Wattpad, and eventually the rest of the literary world, into realizing how much better things can be.  If you do this for me, I will keep writing novels for you. They may even end up on shelves some day.  

Voting, fanning, and commenting push Frightened Boy higher up in the rankings and expose more people to my work. Commenting and voting are a part of the overall rankings, and my "score" on Wattpad is based on those things. Voting on all the chapters can give me a big boost in ratings for that day.

Fanning me allows me to show publishers that there are a group of people interested in my work. This makes them want to give me money, which increases the chance you'll see Frightened Boy on store shelves along with my other books. Also, if you become my fan, I will be able to let you know when my next novel (The Blue) is available.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed Frightened Boy.