Prologue: Banished

"Your keys are to never be handed to humans." The Celestial Spirit King announced to the black key spirits.

"Why?!" I yelled.

"The humans will only try to rule over us using your power. If anyone were to obtain all of you, it would mean our end."

"I think he's right, Lucy..." Lupus said.

"Like hell he is! We won't be able to see the light of day while the zodiacs can!" I yelled at him as he flinched back. "I won't take this! Even Leo has an owner! And he's with Aries!"

"Having an owner isn't all that fun." An orange haired spirit said.

"Not every mage is like Karen." I spat. A brief look of rage was seen in his eyes before he disappeared.

"I will not stand for this arguing! My say is final!" The king said and disappeared as well.

I watched as my eleven closest friends obeyed him. I was enraged by his rule over us. We weren't just tools humans could use, we have our own free will and feelings. I was not going to be held back from anything just because of the few selfish humans in Earthland. I disappeared and went to the entrance of the Spirit World.

If Leo could use his own magic then I, no doubt, could. I closed my eyes felt the energy around me, then slowly, but surely, I felt its presence within me. I opened my eyes and summoned myself in Earthland. I was getting stares from many mages, and I looked at a shop window to see that I was still in my battle clothes.

They were more like regular clothes, but they were revealing and dressy. I quickly went to a clothing shop and bought jeans and a t-shirt that had a weird, and intriguing, pink symbol on it. I carried my white, strapless, dress in the bag my bought clothes had been given to me in and walked around the town I was in happily.

I had, actually, never been summoned. Many of my friends were summoned a very long time ago when magic was more of a newer thing, but I had been locked up in the Celestial Spirit World since the beginning of our time. Being the only spirit who hadn't been to Earthland is one of the most humiliating things in our community. It gave off the feeling that no mage wanted you, and I hate it.

Everyday being reminded of the fact that you could not leave the place you had always known, was cruel. I sighed as I walked around more, it wouldn't be long until they noticed I was gone. 'They' meaning the King and everyone else. I wasn't watching where I was walking and I slammed into a half naked, raven haired, boy. I fell to the ground and he turned around to help me up.

I saw that he had the same symbol on his chest that I did on my shirt. "You a fan of Fairy Tail?" He asked curiously while looking at my shirt. I had no clue what Fairy Tail was, but I nodded. He told me if I wanted to join I could go to the building on a hill with a sign that said 'Fairy Tail' on it. Curious about what this 'Fairy Tail' place was, I went to where he instructed.

I looked up at the grand building that towered above me with awe. I was about to step into the building, but I felt myself being pulled back by a force. "No!" I screamed as I felt my body being forced back to my world. Before I had disappeared completely, I saw a flash of flying blue and rushing pink.

I appeared in front of the King. My clothes from Earthland had vanished and I had my dress back on. I put on a mask of emotionlessness and looked at the ruler of my realm right in the eyes. "You have disobeyed my rules, Lynx. Given you are a friend of mine, I will allow you to decide your own punishment. You will not be given this generosity again, do you understand?" He said with an authoritative voice.

"I understand. I will be banished from the Celestial Spirit World for eternity." I stated and forced myself into Earthland before he could do anything. When I appeared I said "It's Lucy, not Lynx." To no one in particular.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Yah? Nah? Maybah? Tell me what cha think. I'm thinking about making this a LoLu fanfic 'cause I haven't written one yet XD