#Prologue

#Prologue

One word: Dilemma.

A problem offering two possibilities, neither of which is practically acceptable.

Why didn't Selena Gomez mention that in her song? I mean, come on. She sung a song without telling us the meaning of her title? And no offense, she has a boyfriend and obviously she doesn't have any dilemma at all. Singing things that you didn't mean them really offended me and believe me, I'm hiding my sarcasm.

Still, her lyric -clearly it isn't her writing- speaks to me, like it is actually talking about me. That girl, is a psychic. If not, she is either stalking me or trying to reach out for me.

To her dismay, I don't dig chicks.

So basically I have a crush on somebody, a young dashing hunk that probably racist.

You make me so upset sometimes.

He does! With his racist ignorant mind. Do you know it is illegal to be racist but not get caught?

I feel like I could lose my mind.

Please, he hasn't seen me in second level.

The conversation goes nowhere.

'Cool' and 'Okay' aren't good enough.

'Cause you're never gonna take me there.

'Cause he takes her there, never another he. Aha, sexist!

So the continuation of her song is basically keep on repeating, for me at least. She mentioned that 'here's my dilemma, one half of me wants ya. And the other half wants to forget." First, is 'you', not 'ya'. Call me Grammar Nazi, it's hard for an Asian to live in this country without actually knowing the perfection of the language itself.

Sorry Selena, if you want to write about my life. All you could do is get it correctly in the chorus.

My whole body wants him, how can I let myself to forget him? No way Selena, you are dead wrong. You love somebody and you wanted to forget him? What's the point of loving a person at the first place?

But I'll give her credit for her job well done in her exquisite taste of writing about me.

So my-my-my-my dilemma is really about this racist guy who apparently treats me like a friend although I have slept on his bedroom floor a couple of times. Purposely, I am a good actor.

And sleeping on the floor is a torture, you pratically smell him but you can't touch him.

It's a tide between love and friendship, cliche I know right?

But who cares, I love him and I will never give a shit about it.

And that leads to my second dilemma,

I'm a gay Asian who loves to write naughty scences while he's a straight American who loves to hit balls with vaginas.

See what I am saying, Selena?

                                                   #End of Prologue...#

Off to the next chapter you go! Don't forget to vote and comment!

.