+Chapter Three+

- Feeling a bit down.

Chapter Three (Nicky's POV)

The cheers were going on around me as I finished watching the game from beside the bleachers, away from Tiara and Raymond. Even he wasn't going to appreciate my presence, but I needed to be here for him anyway. Our team won, obviously. I heard some whispers about Landon's after party in his house, saying everybody's invited. I wanted to go with Leo but then I realized I brought Seong Rim here. Groaning, I walked around the bleachers as the crowd began to disperse. I found Seong Rim leaning on my car, listening to her iPod player while talking to her choirmates.

"So are you going to the afterparty?" Seong Rim waved goodbye to her friends, sliding into the car with me at the same time. I closed the door and buckled myself up, "won't miss it."

"Can we stop by my house first?" Seong Rim looked to the right and waved to her friends one last time before we departed from the parking lot.

"Why? You're not going?" I was not surprised if she didn't want to go, like me, we weren't actually a party animal. I went because of Leo, enjoying every second we spent together. Even he was going with Tiara at his side, I still wished to be there for him. 

"No, I am changing my clothes. Pamela got some Pepsi on me, it sticks." I looked from the corner of my eyes, seeing the big brown stain on her breasts. I nodded and drove to her street first, Landon's house is a few blocks away from Seong Rim so I wasn't debating.

"Ready," she shouted as she jumped into my car, making the car bounced. I rolled my eyes, she was playing hard to get and there's no people here.

A thin rainbow scarf was wrapped under her hair and tied into a ribbon above her head. Under her jeans jacket was a white Tee with colorful abstract splashing over the front. The leg warmers were too bright in colors, the only thing that wasn't colorful -thank God- was her make-up. It was a pale pink dapped on her cheeks and mascara that sharpened her eyes.

"You did all of that in 5 minutes?" 

"Pratices make perfect," she grinned cheekily and thumped the dashboard, "let's go!"

-   

"Party people!" I shrunk back to my corner when 'Wild Ones' boomed through the gigantic speakers. Everyone was screaming, shouting, hooting, cheering, laughing, dancing, grinding, humping, freestyling, well except me. Call me a party bummer, but I don't like to mingle in a party. What's the use? Apparently everyone is drunk and making out on someone else's dainty sofa is not mingling. My eyes were still scanning for Leo while biting my loweer lip; a habit I still yet to get rid of.

I drew a breath when Leo came through the crowd. Even he's drunk, he still looked good in his messy hair and sweaty white Tee that stuck on his body with his jeans hung his ass so perfectly. He was walking towards me, smiling goofily all the way. Just when I was about to congrat him for the big win, Tiara came out from nowhere and tackled him from the side, which Leo lifted her off the ground so effortlessly.

And then they started to make out, eating each other's faces, right in front of me.

I kept on a poker face as I walked back to the kitchen, snatching a can of Bud Light. I drank it all in one go, scrunching up my face when I could merely taste it. I wanted to grad another one when a hand went out and got a hold on it first. Seong Rim hid the can behind her when I reached for it. I pulled back and glared at her, she did the same but with a smile on her face.

"I can't drive, remember?" She put down the can when I groaned out of frustration. I pressed the heel of my palm into my eyes, wiping off the angry liquid. I ran the fingers through my hair, sitting on the kitchen's floor stubbornly. I groaned again when there's another couple trying to eat each other off. I gave them enough privacy when my back hit the wall. Seong Rim sat beside me, looking around with her head nodding to the rhythmic wave.