Lethal : Werewolf/Hacker Story

Chapter 1

Kara Bane

Run!

My brain yelled at me, they won't be able to get me. I thought to my self, I looked behind the men running up to me, getting closer and closer, the cliff was just a few more feet ahead of me, when I get there they won't be able to get me.

"Come back here, bitch!" he yelled.

Now you are probably wondering, Why are they chasing you and who are they?

Well let's just say, I've have gotten my self in to some trouble you see what happened was... Ha! That's just the start of every story. Anyways, what happened was I stole a ..the USB...From werewolves....Yeah, not the smartest idea, but I have secrets to tell.

I pushed my legs faster. They felt as they were burning. Finally I got to the cliff, I was on the edge. The guys got as far as 10 feet, before they stopped.

"Now, you got no where to go!" One of the three men yelled at me, He had dark spiked up hair, and bright blue eyes. He was quite handsome. He work a tight black shirt, and lose pants. He was the Alpha of The Crystal Gold pack. The biggest, protected pack, and it toke me fifteen minutes to break in. He was the more of the 'shut up and do what I say and no one gets hurt' kind of guy.

"Are you sure?" I asked, acting scarred, I gave them a whimper. Sold.

"I'm pretty sure, come on, come with us and we won't hurt you." Said the Beta, he was the opposite of the alpha, he had dirty blonde straight hair, and bright intelligent emerald green eyes. He was also as hot as the Alpha. Mr. Beta had an gentle voice, reassuring. It was made to fell safe, trusted, and cared for...But I'm not paying for his bull shit.

"I'm not" giving them a wink. "You know it's sad...that it toke me fifteen minutes to brake in 'The most protected and biggest pack'" I said, putting quotation marks by and to 'The most protected and biggest pack'. Pacing back and forth.

I heard the alpha growl, "Give me the USB!" He yelled trying to use his alpha voice on me. I laughed, which made him go into shock.

"Sweetie, you should now that isn't going to work" I tsked at him, I came closer to him, so close that I pinched his cheeks. "You know, maybe I should jump" I lied to them, peering in to the dark abyss.

"Nooo!" Finally the Third-in-command yelled. Now he was interesting. He had dark black/brown, and dark purple eyes. My type. He was handsome, deadly handsome. And one day, I knew, that would kill him.

"Wow! He talks!" I yelled.

The alpha ran after me. I jumped out of the way, then punched him in the throat.

I laughed, "Pathetic."

He got more angry, I heard clothing rip, he changed into a black wolf. He snarled at me, "Aww, the big black puppy is out!" giving him a pout. He jumped on me. I folded my arms like it was nothing. "Oh...

Wait you have something on your lip, it's drool." I said, wiping drool of his lips, he growled louder and closer to my face. "Oh, I'm so scarred!" throwing my hands ups, I kicked him up, and pinched him in a special spot on his neck that made him sleepy.

"Pathetic, this pack is suppose to be the strongest pack. Isn't it amazing how I toke out your Alpha, it really shows your skills." I told them, they instantly looked scarred, "Do you two have any silver?" I asked them. They handed me their pairs of silver cuffs, "Aw, thank you." I told them. Biting in to the sliver, like a carrot.

"What the hell are you?" They gasped.

I swallowed, "Your worst nightmare." I said, before I flipped backwards in to the cliff, before I hit the rocky bottom, opening up my black raven wings, making me invisible of the midnight sky. I laughed when I saw their faces, as they peered in to the dark hole.