3.

I stepped out of the car and felt the cool breeze that passed through my fingers and face. I walked forward a little and saw a woman getting out of the door.

" Hello Honey " she looked at me with a very smiley face.

I looked left and right to see if she's talking to someone else, but she was talking to me

" Um..... Hi " i responded.

She raised both her hands in the air and came closer to me and hugged me.

It's been five minutes past and she's still hugging me.

"Um..." i cleared my throat, so she quickly stepped back a little.

"sorry, I was just..."

" It's okay. no need to  apologize" 

"get inside my dear" and she opened the door for me to enter. she entered after me and closed the door.

woahhhhhhhhhhhhh. is this really a house. The living room itself was even bigger than the island i lived in. I looked around and around, until my eyes landed on three boys. One was reading, one was watching, and one was scrolling down his phone.

"Guys, Lea came" she told her children.

All of them stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Hi"

They all said at the same time.

"Hi" i replied smiling

"I didn't introduce us to you" she said

" I am Julia. This is Carter " she pointed at the boy who's doing whatever with his phone." His 17 years " he smiled and continued what his doing.

" This is Shane" she pointed at the one who's watching television. " His 16 years" he nodded and turned to watch what he was watching.

" This is Andrew" she pointed at the boy who's reading. " His 12 years" he closed his book and stepped beside me.

" Nice to meet you Lea." he took my hand and kissed it.

" Thank you. Nice to meet you too" i said shyly.

" So how old are you?" he asked 

" Am 17 years" when i said that Carten( i guess.) or whatever his name was, stopped what his doing and looked at me in surprise.

" Ok Sweetheart, we have to talk, but not after you rest and get some sleep." Julia broke the silent in the room.

" Carter, show Lea her room" 

" Mom am busy right now. tell Shane or Andrew." Carter finally spoke. His voice is so sweet.

" Carter" Julia yelled

" Fine, fine, i will take her" he dropped his phone on the sofa and got up. 

We were walking down the hallway when i thought about something.

I could'nt understand what is and was happening. I came to this starnge house where i dont know any single person in the house and a woman hugged me and is calling me sweet names and every one doesn't seem surprised by seeing me.

" Here you go. HELLO? Lea??" Carter cut off my thoughts . 

" Sorry i was just thinking about something" I said to myself but he heard what i said.

" What " he asked with a confused look on his face.

" Nothing, Nothing,..... Thanks by the way" 

" I just showed you the room. No need to thank me" he said

" Sure, Whatever"

He is strange, i could'nt show him my good face.

Carter had the perfect dimples above his mouth and his light smooth brown hair suits him exactly 100%. And his smile will make any girl swoon. EXCEPT ME!

ok stop it..

His still standing there and i could'nt close the door in front of his face because it's a bad manner.Although i was so tired from the trip.

" okay so i Will see you at dinner." i said as i yawned.

" you seem tired,i will leave you to get some sleep. and i will knock on your door when dinner is finish okay?"

"Ok. bye" i went in the room and closed the door behind me.

HOLY CRAP!

My room is sooooo big and huge. This is the size of the island i was living in. The curtains where peach and white with shiny silver dots on them. they seem so heavy and expensive. The walls were the same color as the curtains but instead of the shiny silver dots, they were cute small flowers on the walls, that were colored with brown and black. And here was when my eyes popped out. There was a California king bed stuck to the wall. A chandelier hanging from the ceiling with clear and shiny crystals dangling from the chandelier like diamond earrings. To my left was the bathroom, with the same color as the room. It is like half big as my room. 

There was a big shower with clean towels hanging on a hook above it.Everything in this room looks like it's made from gold. 

Am i in real life or just dreaming? i closed my for 10 minutes and opened it but its seems like this is not a dream it is real life.

I have to get some sleep and wonder the room after i wake up.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you liked this chapter. i made it a little longer than the others cause i am  not soo busy these days.. 

please be patient and wait till the next update. 

And you know what to do. Please vote and leave a comment whether you like the story or not.