6.

" Good morning Carte" I said as I opened the fridge door and took a bottle of orange juice and pour  it in my cup.

" Good morning babe" he yawned.

" Don't call me that" I raised my index finger in his face.

" Woah, I just said babe. Like what if I said Good morning se--"

" Shut up Carte" I cut off his words.

" Fine" He snickered

" Do you know that when you sleep you look so cute and perfect, just like when your awake" 

I went around the Counter and sat near him.

" Nobody's perfect Carte" 

" Well you are" he blushed so hard.

.

" So today we have to visit your mom" I changed the topic.

" Yeah.yeah. I have to go em-em-  ch- change. S-s-see you later" his voice was cracking.

why does he act so weird? 

.

.

I went downstairs after I finished dressing and fixing my hair. I took my sweater and called Carter.

" Carte?" I shouted " We have to go" 

No answer

" Carte where are you?" 

Still no answer.

Maybe his just in the parking. I'll go see him.

When my hand reached the door handle, I felt smooth fingers on my waist.

oh God. Please no

I closed my eyes tightly. His head rested on my shoulders and covered my left ear with his silky hair. He cleared his throat before saying:" Are you ready to go?"

" Omg Carte, you scared me. I thought you're a thief " I released the breath I was holding since God knows when.

He laughed smoothly as he said: " You have a wild imagination babe" 

" I said don't call me babe"

" It just slips from my mouth sweetheart"

" Don't call me that either, and stop flirting with me"

" okay. Will you open your eyes now and turn?"

Can't he see how am blushing right now?

" Why do you want me to turn? Just let go of me and we will go to the hospi.."

" Shh. Just turn" He said as he turned me to look him right in the eye.

I opened my eyes as I saw those brown sparkling eyes looking at me. He closed the gasp between us and put his forehead on mine. I wonder if he can hear my heartbeat? I can't get him off me because.. I really don't know why. I just feel warmth with his arms on my waist.

No one spoke anything. We were just starring at each other.

* wink* *wink* his phone vibrated in his pocket. We stepped back as he replied on his call.

" Hello?"

" Yes" He replied to the person on the phone.

" Ok. Were coming." He ended the call as threw his phone in his pocket.

" Mom want to talk to us"

" Oh Okay"

He opened the door and raised his hand in the air as to say ' Ladies first'. I put on my sweater and exited the house. The weather seem fresh and cool today.Huff I got saved by the bell( phone). He was about to kiss me. ( maybe)