Chapter Fifteen: Behind Bars singing Blues

The honeymoon stage was the shortest and beginning stage of a relationship, it would always confuse you; rather you like the person from who they are or if it's just the sex, even if you hate them but also like them. The stage was also blissful, no matter what the person do or going to do, you always seem to forgive- unless they actually break your heart, then you're just left to hating them completely.

I've been in that stage once or twice before, the first time was in high school with y first boyfriend- I loved Tommy so much it hurts. I gave him everything; my heart, time, virginity, and even considered going to college in Michigan for him. As you can tell, our honeymoon stage didn't last, we just broke apart during summer after my mom died. I blamed the breakup on me; I've canceled myself out from my friends and family, I've became dull and lifeless- what he wanted for me was too much at the moment.

The second time I felt the honeymoon stage was in college, a guy name Eric stole my heart. He was a little older, a bad boy with the classic car and motorcycle, he would wear dark clothes on the most sunny days and blasted hip-hop music when driving by a church service. However, our relationship was very one sided, I tried my best to have him love me or even care; I decided to give up before I'm stuck with a broken heart.

The third honeymoon stage, well, it's not one sided and I already lost my virginity to another. The stage wasn't exactly how it is the last time I stepped over that starting line. I hated Samuel in the beginning; I saw who he was before I caught feelings and even after I found out he's more than a wealthy dick head lawyer. He's actually a sweet and caring guy that's trying to fit in this world, into his father's state of approval. My feelings wasn't intentional, I didn't decide to fall for him in the first place; somehow he latched on and brought out these familiar feelings.

"Don't answer that," I begged against his lips, breathless and lost under his touch, chest pressed against his while trying to reach the climax of my high. During the middle of our shared affection, his phone mixed in with our panting and praising. It was early, seven in the morning early; it was the perfect time to wake up and have slow sex before the outside world could say hello. I went back to kissing him when the call ended, grinding my hips in a slow fluent motion that set the mood just right.

Samuel palms my ass through the covers while rubbing his other hand up and down my spine, holding me steady when meeting me half way; he went so deep, I can only praise him with my kisses and light gasps. Suddenly, the phone rung again, the moment coming close to be ruined if Samuel haven't forward it to voicemail. However, the caller didn't get the memo and only called for the third time- completely ruining the sweet moment.

I grabbed his wrist and pressed it into the fluffy pillows to keep his hand from grabbing that annoying phone. "Work can wait?"

"It's a client in prison, most likely. I have to answer it." Managing to release his wrist from my hold, Samuel answered the phone. I pout at him while carefully sliding off and falling to my back on the soft mattress. "Matthew, arrested again I see.... yeah, yeah save the wise talk for your fucking parole officer. What did you do this time?" He walked towards the bathroom, phone pressed between his ear and shoulder while disposing of the latex barrier- indicating our private time is no more.

******

I know Samuel said I don't have to do anything to resolve the issue, that this was all taking care of, but he doesn't know woman outside the bedroom. Yeah, he know what they want to feel good, the right words to say, and even know where to put his fingers; but he doesn't know them outside the bedroom. Samuel doesn't know their mind, the way they act after a horrible break up. Diana is a nut, literally, her intentions is to either harm the both of us or harm me, maybe even only Samuel.