Is it the only choice?: Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The truth of things.

Hauna sat at her desk deep in thought.

Tap tap tap

A strange noice came from the hallway, it irritated Hauna.

Tap tap tap

"Ugh!" She groaned as she jumped up from her seat. She stomped to her door. Fiercly pulling it, she felt a rush of air. There lying on the floor was her rival Chiaki Flareus.

Chiaki ahahah Chiaki. The female mage with blood red hair. Hauna's worst rival.

Chiaki is childish, but often threatening. She cares a lot for her friends. Though she dosen't notice she is quite blunt and slow with people's emotions. She does whatever she want's whenever she wants  She act's like a rich snob, caring for only herself. She's selfish and cunning. She may seem like a brat that want's everyone's attention. But she's afraid to let people get close to her, because people conducted experiments on her as a child. Known as The Magician's Bloody Doll, which turned her to how she is now.

She is the 2nd generation of dragon slayers and uses sound dragon slaying magic. She often ignores the fact she is a dragon slayer, and uses her other magic, Ancient blood magic. This magic allows her to control living things by blood. She also has access to blood from a parallel universe. This blood is like make magic. She can create solid objects by using the blood and slowly bending it to create something.

Chiaki grinned. "Well looks like our favorite devil is back" she laughed knowing it would hurt Hauna's feelings. Hauna didn't want to have the devil inside her. She was always a christian when she was young. But events occur. It changed her. That day.. When those stupid fairies destroyed the church. Killed her family... Hauna thought Fairy Tail was a great innocent guild. But she was wrong.

 Fairy Tail are killers. And she will get her revenge.

She will get it, she always does.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o..o.o..oo.o.o.o.o.o.oo.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o..o.o..oo.o.o.o.o.o.oo.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o..o.o.o

Lucy sighed as she looked up at her favourite ice make wizard.

"I cant do it, he wont trust me" she whimpered. Over the past year's Lucy has killed many innocent people, she even burned down a church. She has killed, of course Natsu wont trust her anymore.

"Lucy if you think he wont, her wont. Think positive" he grinned.

All Lucy wanted is for Natsu to trust her. Yes, she has killed, but not because she wanted to. That night when the madness took over her. A girl with blood red hair gave her a red tear drop necklace. At first Lucy thought it was harmless and decided to fiddle with it. But... That necklace had powerful blood in it, it controlled her, it made her kill those 7 people.And since that night, when ever Lucy thought of Natsu, the madness takes over her.

But thanks to some stranger she had met. He removed the curse off the necklace, and set Lucy free. That is how Lucy is here now.

She dosen't know who gave her that necklace, but it doesn't matter. Who ever gave it to her, had made a very bad decision.

"Lucy?" Gray whispered. Lucy shifted her eyes to Gray's onyx ones, and slowly melted at the comfort his eyes had over her.

"Gray, what if he" she began.

"What if!! Lucy! Believe in your self, not what's or if's" Gray cut her off.

The blond smiled sweetly at him. Gray always thought of words to cheer her up.

"Thank you" she whispered only for his to hear. Gray gave her a smile back.

"For my angel" he whispered.

Suddenly the scene changed.

Pitter patter pitter patter

 That was the sound of rain drops. And the only mage who could change a scene like this was Juvia.

"Lucy sannn, what are you doing with Juvia's Gray sama" she said in a threatening voice.

Lucy gulped. Hah, a few years Juvia is still obsessed with Gray.

Gray sighed. "How many times have i told you, im not yours" he said. Before Juvia could process his words. She brought him into a bone crushing hug.

Lucy sighed and mouthed 'catch you later' to Gray. He gave her back a confusing look. Ignoring it Lucy wondered off to find Natsu.

She will definitely gain his trust again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again Sorry its short.

Im not accepting any oc's. Decided to not have them flood the story.

Chiaki belongs to TheAsianOne.. Tough i did most of the summary ._.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN~