Is it the only choise?: Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Fairy Tail! Its belongs to the great Hiro sama I own the plot =D

Lucy's POV

I stared into the puddle and saw the bright full moon. Next to it stood a creature, a life murdering creature. Her eyes were brown; black and empty. Her hands were full of her enemy's sweet, sweet blood. She lived her days, now focusing on what she did the best: Lying, Cheating and of course, killing. Has my past changed me this much? Has just one little guild change my opinion of the world. From a caring celestial mage, to a murdering monster! Hah, I laughed to myself. Of course not, this world was full of lying people from the minute I was born. I then wrapped a bandage around my aching wound, and headed to the direction of Magnolia. Yes, my next target is the guild that betrayed me; the guild that turned me into this monster; the guild I trusted, a guild named 'Fairy Tail'.

~Flash Back~ 0,0

"Ne, Natsu can we do a job? You see my rent is due to-"

"Sorry Lucy, I can't, I promised Lisanna." He cut me off.

"Oh, ok then..." I smiled as he walked to the request board.

" You promised me last week though..." I whispered hoping he wouldn't hear me.

Ever since Lisanna came back, the guild turned upside down.

Natsu has stopped calling me Luce, and acted as if I was a stranger. Gray has stopped stripping. Erza shared her cake with everyone, and it upset me. I was completely invisible. I guess I was Lisanna's replacement.

The times they laughed with me.

The times they complimented me.

The times they cared about me.

Were they all an act?

To forget about her, they used me.

Dammit.

"Levy-chan?" I said, while gently patting her back.

"Oh Lu-chan! Sorry I'm busy with Lisanna." She smiled.

"Hey Natsu," I smiled.

"Oh hey Lucy,b y the way we're kicking you off Ieam Natsu. We'll give you time to train by yourself." he grinned, and I stood there, shocked.

"Well you see, we want Lisanna back on our team, and you're weak, so maybe you can go solo and get stronger." Gray nodded.

I was about to cry. "Oh, ok then," I smiled and ran off.

"Stupid Guild! Stupid Nakama!" I yelled.

Then suddenly, I felt this spark go through me, I grinne.

"Haha, HAHAHAHAHHAHA, WHY KEEP NAKAMA WHEN YOU CAN KILL THEM?!" I laughed uncontrollably, and skipped towards the main street. That night I killed seven. Seven innocent people: All the fun I had that night!

Thus, this stirred the madness inside me..

~Flashback happily ends~

No one's pov

It's been 2 years since Lucy left; and yet no one has noticed. Not even her bestfriend, who is now Lisanna's boyfriend.

"Hey Lisanna," Natsu smiled

"Yes sweetie," She replied

"I love you," he whispered into her ear, which made a shiver go down her spine. Then he lightly pressed his lips against hers. 

Meanwhile

"God dammit!" Lucy cursed.

"What is it Hime?" Virgo asked.

"I lost my dagger!" she cried.

"Don't worry Hime, I'll get you one from the Spirit World." Virgo suggested.

"Yeah, thanks." Lucy smiled.

~In the guild named Fairy Tail~

The guild was as lively as ever, until the guild door banged open. There stood a mysterious figure; the face was unknown since she/he had an ebony coloured cloak that covered their face. There were patches of remaining blood stains from their last battle. From Erza's view, this person was very suspicious.

This person was about to speak, until they got rudely interrupted by Natsu.

"Who are you and what the fuck do you want?" He growled. The person didn't speak. Natsu grew impatient and decided to just attacked him/ her instead. The person dodged all of Natsu's Fire Fists. "Che." The person spoke, the voice was light soft and sweet. "So you're a girl, right?" Natsu smirked. "Don't get your hopes up, Salamander." She growled and pulled out a katana. It shimmered against the sunlight, which blinded Natsu, and let down his guard forcefully. With this, the person made a quick attack on Natsu, which made him unconscious. Suddenly the guild started shaking. Who else would have this power, but Makarov? Fairy Tail's third guild Master: Makarov Dreyar.

"How dare you hurt one of our nakama!" He shouted.

"How dare I, how dare I!" She laughed

"Thanks to this stupid nakama crap, I've killed millions of innocent people!" She yelled

"You guys are nothing but lying bastards! You don't care about your nakama at all!"

"What?! We do! You take that back now you scum" Erza Shouted

The girl slowly let her hood slip down, revealing a beautiful blonde maiden with chocolate brown eyes.

"Lucy" The said shocked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=D done!