Is it the only choice? Chapter 2

Sorry abouth the really late update :( Typed this chpter up on my phone! Sorri if its not good go relly fustruated. Please read the first 2 notes.

Note: Someone commented that they might copy this and finish it off themselves. I know it was just a joke. But if anyone does, or you see a story similar to this, I will hunt them down, and there will be consequences!!!

2nd Note: Theres a story of this on another site written by WaAiri  on FF. If you find that please dont kill her. Because thats me ^^ I stopped uploading there >.> to lazy to. ROFL

3rd Note: This chapter is dedicated to Bubbles12234. She's a really good friend at school. And has supported me.

4th Note: I find this story really easy to write compared to my Naruto one. I have decided to put Lost Past on hold, because i am not familiar with the manga or anime. I've read the manga chpters after what i have written. And I have trouble writting it. Sorry to dissapoint you guys. But this story will be updated often.

5th Note: Thankyou for all my votes. And fans!!!

Copyright: I do not own Lucy, Natsu and the characters in Fairy Tail. I own this plot and story and future OC's if necessarily need to be added.

Warning: Not edited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L-Lucy?" Natsu stuttered in shock. The blonde maiden gave the pink salamander a cold glare. "Heh, Lucy, what brings you back?" he gulped, then casually scratched his head, pretending to act as if Lucy had never left.

Lucy's fist tightened into a round ball, leaving bloody crescent marks from her sharp nails.

Of course the Heartfillia girl would be mad at his actions.

The last time Lucy saw him, he was acting cold towards her, and now he was acting like he didn't want her to be back here. Of course he didn't. He never did.

The sweet celestial mage was just the replacement of their childhood friend who mysteriously disappeared into another world.

There was an awkward silence. Knowing how strong Lucy now was - no one dared to break it. The were a few coughs and fiddling, but still, it remained silent. Trump trump, finally, the Scarlet Titania slowly made her way to Lucy.

She cleared her throat to get Lucy's attention. As she looked up, Erza immediately began speaking. "Lucy Heartfillia, you may have never officially quit this guild, but we forbid you to step foot in here again. You have done damage to people in other guilds, those who are innocent, those who are bad, and those who are royal. That is beyond what we allow in Fairy Tail. So you are therefore expelled!" She screamed.

Lucy snickered. "Sorry Erza, I'm not here to return," she giggled.

Erza looked up, stunned. The blonde slowly played with her fingers. "I'm here to do something that the Lucy you used to know would have never done."

Gray's eyes widened. "What the Lucy we used to know would have never done?!" he screamed. "What do you mean?"

Lucy sighed, and pulled out a shimmering silver key with glowing green patterns. "Open, gate of the dragon creator, Draco!" She shouted.

A massive black and emerald dragon slithered out of her key. It had bleeding scales and an ear piercing cry.

"This here, is my trump card," She smirked. "I sealed it in a silver key. This is the creator of salamanders - he creator of dragons."

Natsu's mouth dropped open. Who would have thought that the Creator of dragons was a key? Lucy had definitely changed. But what was she doing in Fairy Tail? What was she looking for?

"Explain your purpose here!" Makarov shouted.

The blonde smirked. "I'm here to claim all three fairy powers," She answered. "More specifically, I want them to resurrect Zeref."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry its short. I wanted the cliffhanger things >M< This may be Nalu or Gralu depending on what people want it to be.

Vote~

Fan~

Comment~

Next Update: Friday 22nd-Monday 23rd June