For all confused readers - IMPORTANT

Ok, so if you haven't been reading the messages i've sent out or my notes in the old Surviving, you won't have any idea what's going on.

So here's the lodown:

 - Old Surviving hasn't finished, i just can't end the story since there's so many plot holes and things i have to get rid of

 - I offered to upload my new, 'edited' Surviving2 and i got a couple of messages back asking me to do it.

- I'll be uploading the edited surviving2 chapters here as i slowly edit the story and get everything back.

- I'm keeping the old surviving up for anyone who wants to read it

- There aren't too many changes in characters personalities, but i have gotten rid of Tristan McLane, the group of friends Hailey has at school and a couple of other characters which you will see as you keep reading.

- After I've finished editing Surviving2 i plan to finish it - NOT THE OLD ONE.

- This story is here for whoever wants to read it

- Don't expect everything to be the same as the old Surviving because i have changed it a bit

- Uploading will probably be irregular because school's pretty busy but i'll try my best to do a fortnightly thing? But i can't gaurantee this!

Please help me spread the word to all the fans who really can't be bothered reading authors notes... and tell me what you think! Thank you for sticking by me for so long! I really hope you continue to support me and enjoy what i write :)

xxxSteph