Introduction

It doesn't matter whether Wei Wei did use her lovely charm or not, or what the process was. In short, on Monday morning, Xiao Nai punctually appears at the foot of Xiao Ling's building to take Wei Wei to the company together.

Today, Wei Wei is wearing a white blouse paired with a black skirt bottom. The description makes it seem very professional, but that's not actually the case. The blouse is a bit childish in style. The two sides of the skirt are sewed with folds with a bow strapped around her slender waist. She looks both cute and classy.

By chance, Xiao Nai, also, actually has on a simple white shirt with black pants. With the two of them walking side by side, they look as if they had deliberately wore a couple's outfit. They look both energetic and relaxed, continuously drawing the gaze of those passing by.

Since Bao Gui Garden is quite near to Xiao Nai's company, the two of them walk over. Wei Wei pulls on Xiao Nai's hand, being both excited and nervous the entire way, "What will I be doing once I arrive?"

"What do you like doing?"

"Eh, I don't know. It'll be fine long as I'm doing something." It'll be even more awkward if she just sits there foolishly.

Xiao Nai ponders a bit before saying, "You can first go to the QA (quality assurance) department for a few days. Once you've familiarized yourself with Dream Voyage 2, you can go to the product management department. YuGong has work in both of these departments. You can tail him."

"Okay." Wei Wei nods. After all, she's still only an university student and is completely unaware of the process in a company. Whatever Xiao Nai says goes.

When they're almost at the company, a thought comes to Wei Wei, "You go in first in a bit. I'll go find YuGong by myself."

Xiao Nai looks down at her, "Why?"

"No reason!" Wei Wei brings out her newest catchphrase and says very calmly, "I'm shy, okay?"

Xiao Nai suddenly understands what it means to shoot oneself in the foot.

However, Wei Wei's plan of dividing the troops very quickly fails.

When they are 200 meters away from the company building, just as Wei Wei is about to part ways with Xiao Nai, a young man with stud earrings, wearing black framed glasses, and in very post-modern clothing runs by the two of them. After passing them for ten meters or so, the young man raises his head and runs back while looking back and forth between Wei Wei and Xiao Nai. He has on a look of shock, "Boss (usually used to address the leader of a gang), I'm not seeing things am I...Can, can this be a new employee of our company?"

Xiao Nai nods, "An intern."

Wei Wei smiles at him courteously, a bit curious. Why did this person call the Great Master, boss? Can this be how the Great Master is addressed in the company?

Wei Wei has fixed herself up a bit today and is quite eye-catching. Thus, her smile has an even more killer appeal to it. The post-modern youth is stunned by her smile, his heart flickering. However, he quickly sees the beauty's hand...

is curled into the crook of the boss' arm.

"Boss, can it be, can it be that you two..."

Xiao Nai takes a glance at him and doesn't even want to bother saying anything.

The youth quickly grasps the situation, takes two exaggerated steps back, turns around, and quickly runs towards the building. Wei Wei sees him take out his cell phone from his pocket as he runs...and can vaguely hear his voice...

"...An ultra-beauty has arrived...unfortunately, it's Boss' wife...might as well not have come..."

Wei Wei is completely speechless. Xiao Nai consoles her, "He's a part of the art department. Keep your distance from them in the future."