Small bit of fluff

"So Y/N how's it been here?" Gramps asked me as we walked around Vale. "Not to bad apart for the fact my old family is here" i told him while holding Shizuka. "Well i'm sure tings will sort themselves out" he said "Yeah i suppose" i replied before his scroll started ringing, he picked it up and started talking "Yes- now?- *sigh* ill be there soon" he said as he hung up. "Sorry but ive got business" he told me. "Good grief, well i hope i goes well Gramps" i told him as he waved goodbye, i walked down the street for a bit and came across a book store and decided to see if they had some about marine biology. Walking in i go through the aisles and see the manga by Rohan Kishibe 'Pink Dark Boy' i reminisced about my time in morioh before finding a book about deep sea marine life that intrigued me, i walked towards the register they noticed me, the cashier was a female wolf faunas who had brown hair and broen wolf ears on her head. I gave her my book as she scanned it "that'll be 12 lien"(A/N idk the worth of a lien do i assume 1 lien is like 1 pound or dollar instead of 1 yen) she told me as i fished out my wallet from my pocket and handed her the money. I started walking out with my book as i saw Pyrrha out the corner of my eye look at some romance books, she picked up the first installment of Ninjas of Love and turned around to ho buy it when she noticed me and started blushing probably embarresed that she got caught with one of these books.

"Y-Y/N what are you doing here?" She questioned stuttering slightly "Buying a book" i answered bluntly as she calmed down slightly and noticed Shizuka wriggling slightly in my arms. "Oh why's she with you" She asked pointing towards Shizuka "Gramps and i were in vale before he had to go take care of something and she was with us at the time." i told her as we walked towards the register as she brought her book. "Aww, you look do cute together is she your daughter?" The employee asked behind the counter as Pyrrha had a blush spread across her face "Good grief" i muttered as we walked out the bookstore. "You heading back to Beacon?" I asked Pyrrha trying to divert her mind from whatever embaressing things she's thinking. "Y-yeah, we have a f-field trip tomorrow anyway" she answered still slightly flustered, we headed in the directions of the Bullheads back to Beacon when a girl with tan skin and green hair bumped into me and i felt my wallet being taken from my pocket as she began to walk away. "Hold it!" I told her as she froze in place and i got closer and used Star Platinum to take back my wallet without her noticing. "It's rude to bump into someone without apologizing" i informed her as she looked relieved "Sorry bout that" she said as she walked away and i caught up with Pyrrha.

Timeskip to night time

I'm laying in bed as i have Shizuka in her cot at the foot of my bed fast asleep as i decide to go to the roof the get some fresh air. Reaching the roof i see Jaune standing there contemplating things most likely, i walk up behind him as her hears me and turns to look at me. "Oh Y/N what are you doing up?" He asked me "I could be asking you the same thing" i told him as i began staring him down as he shook nervously and his eyes started darting around. "Wa- wa-what is it?" Jaune asked nervously "You're up to something, i just hope you make the right choice" i told him before turning away and walking back to my dorm. Walking down the halls i see Pyrrha standing in front of my door about to knock "Pyrrha what do you need?" I asked her as she jumped slightly. "Oh i was just about to ask you something" she answered as i nodded and i opened my door inviting her in as she enter my room and i did the same after her and we sat on my bed and we stayed silent for a short while before she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Just... lets stay like this for awhile" she said as she nuzzled her head slightly. "All right" i replied as i sat there .she didnt get up for awhile, so i looked at her and she had fallen asleep ao i layed her on my bed and pulled the covers over her while i went to my desk and sat on my chair falling asleep shortly afterwards.

(Lemme know what you think)