Just Dance

Chapter 26

Note: This is a teaser chapter. Just for shits and giggles :D I've hidden a secret phrase in particular chapters. Not giving any hints, since this should be easy!

4th of First Seed, 4E 202

"HAH! Didn't I tell you I'd win at this stupid game?" Arnbjorn howls in victory, slamming triumph in Veezara's face with just three points higher than the Argonian. He frowns discouragingly at the Kinect that was mysteriously found. Festus put up a spell that projects the screen on the glass window, so they can clearly see the scores.

"It's a new game, fleabag. You got practice before me," he hisses, and Gabriella chuckles.

"I still won," Arnbjorn snarls smugly, crossing his arms with conquest.

Veezara shakes his head, and sits on the floor beside me. "Cortana can go or something, Gabriella already went before me."

Arnbjorn raises his eyebrow, gesturing to me. "Wait, Cortana?Does she look like the dancing type to you?"

"Well, to defend her, she's more flexible than you," Gabriella snorts, thinking of the previous game. The point of the game was to complete a kill as stealthiest as you can while on a tree, with a weapon as a flimsy bow, and Arnbjorn failed miserably, falling off a branch. The challenge was that the tree barely had any branches to hang onto, and due to me being light on my feet, I completed it so easily, I had time to do two rounds. We laugh at the memory, and Arnbjorn just growls. I melodramatically flip my hair and look away, faking a pierce to the heart, and Astrid laughs.

"How about Kaito?" Gabriella suggests, and we say a few, "oooooh's."

So far, Kaito has succeeded in every game we played to entertain ourselves. He even went through lengths of hanging upside-down to complete a kill!

"Does Kaito even know how to dance, let alone use the Kinect?" Arnbjorn asks with a cocky tone, as if he already knows he'll win.

"Why don't you two dance...shirtless?" Babette smirks her most conceited grin, pressing her fingers to the side of her lips in amusement, making Astrid and I blush six shades of red. Gabriella snickers, softly pushing Kaito on the 'stage.' Immediately, I turn away and pretend to have a conversation with Veezara, but he senses this, and laughs.

"What? Cortana doesn't want to see him shirtless?" Gabriella gasps in shock, and Babette joins along with it, covering her mouth in false astonishment. Festus laughs, crossing his arms.

"Bah, lay off the drama and get dancing! I want to see who wins," he spats, and we chorus with laughter. Kaito bites into an apple and shrugs before taking off his shirt, and Astrid blushes even darker when Arnbjorn also joins.

"Ooooh, things just got serious!" Babette squeals, and swings her feet in enjoyment. Night Mother help me...

"Wait a minute. If I win..." Arnbjorn starts, and we lean our heads in. "Kaito will have to dance to World is Mine...singing along."

We can't stop laughing. I definitely want to see that. "Isn't that the Nord girl with blue hair?" Babette asks, and Arnbjorn nods.

"If I win, then you'll have to dance to Renai Circulation with..." Kaito places his fists on each side of his head. We burst into laughter.

"Pigtails!" Babette wipes the tears from her eyes.

"And you have to wear Astrid's bra while dancing," he adds, and that's enough for me to make my sides hurt. Astrid can't help but laugh, but Arnbjorn is so determined to win.

Kaito scrolls through numerous song demos, and we all comment on it.

"No, not The Dragonborn Comes dubstep, that's stupid - hey, they have a song about vampires!" Babette says excitedly, clapping her hands together.

"Definitely not Miley Cyrus, that Imperial girl just transformed into Haelga from Riften," Gabriella comments her feedback.

Babette steps in. "No, not that guy from High Rock, Justin Bieber turned into a little skeever."

"I thought you were screaming like a little fangirl when he visited Skyrim?" Arnbjorn says, and she huffs.

"I was acting, okay?" she shouts defensively, and he backs away from the angered vampire. "Oh, choose that song!"

***

"I don't want to ask, do I?" Nazir mutters, walking in with a bloody scimitar slung over his shoulder, seeing a shirtless Kaito, and Arnbjorn with a yellow bra, with two tails on each side of his head.

The sanctuary is filled with laughter, and even Festus is pointing and mocking Arnbjorn.

Kaito high fives Babette, Gabriella, and Veezara, smiling smugly at Astrid's husband.

"Cortana's turn!" Babette shouts, choosing the song. "You're going against Gabriella."

"Loser has to dress as a maid for a week," Gabriella smirks, and the men in the sanctuary snort. "You have to dress like the Lusty Argonian Maid."

"I hate you," I mutter, and smile. "If I win, then I dare you to try to seduce Mercer Frey in the Thieves Guild!"

Astrid bursts out laughing, and Gabriella groans. We all dealt with Mercer's attitude, but he usually isn't smart-mouthed towards skilled assassins. And let me tell you, I don't think Mercer ever had a girlfriend. That grouch can even scare Vex away.

"You're on," I say, before Babette clicks on 'Pon Pon Pon.'

♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

A/N: It's up to you on who won! Basically, World is Mine is a Japanese song made by supercell, sung by Hatsune Miku (Hat•Soon•Ae Mee•ku) Now just say it quickly. The only reason I chose that song is because it has booty-shaking, and who wouldn't want to see Kaito shake his booty ;D

Renai Circulation is a song sung by Kana Hanazawa, who is not a Vocaloid. She's an actress and a singer from Japan. I know, getting carried away with this anime stuff. You may call anime junk, but I call them treasures c:

PONPONPON is a song sung by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and thats full on Japanese. I feel like a weabo ;-;

Nevermind that, just imagine Arnbjorn with a bra and pigtails on!

EDIT: Write your own chapter and I'll copy/paste it here to feature your story! Write a chapter(s) on who you want to win! I'll post it in the next chapter.....if anyone writes one, lol

Gabriella - Seduces Mercer

Cortana - Dresses up as a maid for a week