Chapter 9

After aria's big fight with Noah people were angry, but they didn't kick us out of the movie theater. I watched the movie quietly only gasping sporadically at this action packed love story between Tobias and Tris the dauntless, divergent lovers. I looked at Brody the boy who looked like he was torn out of a GQ magazine, and I could tell he was affectionate just by the way he smiled and watched the movie and looked away every time someone was killed.

I started to cry when Tris mother was killed and he let me rest on his shoulder while my hormones took over my actual feelings, I didn't really care about Natalie prior but what got me was the way Tris her child cried for her and I wondered would I cry if my mom was ever to be killed, and to think about it I would even shed a tear for the woman who gave birth to me.

The movie finished with tris and Tobias holding each other as the leave the only place they've ever known. Brody got up leaving his trash behind and Aria did likewise, but when I turned around a girl about my age and A little bit shorter was mumbling mean things and picking up their trash she didn't look like she worked there because she didn't wear a red uniform that said AMC. I put out my hand as if to help her but she looked at me and began shouting "were you with those pigs who left behind this trash so these poor under paid AMC workers could pick it up?" I mumbled a quite but ashamed "yes", she took the trash and handed it to me and said "well... they should of picked it up" she smiled and said "I'm just joking hi my name is Keely and this is Lillian, McKenna, and Theodore but he likes theo."

well I guess it's time to introduce my self " well... I'm Natalie and this is Aria and Brody" they looked like a weird bunch of people they looked like the type to smoke by a bonfire while they worshiped a dancing flower so I had to address the elephant in the room by asking "where y'all coming from? She turned her head like I was crazy and she said "I'm your guardian angle and your new best friend honey" I smiled and left it at that

************************************

We walked out the theater with 4 extra people they were really cool I liked them, I'm starting to think they're from the upper east side close to the river they sound like it they have the type of valley voice if you know what I mean.

Aria decided that she and the child within her was very hungry and that she needed food, so we went to the short stop diner where the burgers are delicious and the milkshakes are a slap from god himself. The waitress pushed 2 tables next to a booth and started her retune of going around and taking orders just for drinks, she looked at me and said "I already know Natalie, you'll have the vanilla with caramel swirl and whip cream and hazel nut shavings on the top?" My face grew red and heated from the embarrassment, Mattie knew me as a after school regular just for a milkshake and now I'm regretting those afternoon trips here because as soon as she said that everyone on the table looked at me, I gave them the hey I'm pregnant look and everyone continued their orders.

Once Mattie was done she went and put in the orders Lillian looked at me and started to talk but I could only see her lips moving she waved her hand in my face and said "hey did you hear me?" I shook my head as if to tell her no and she began again "when are you due?" I wasn't really sure but for now I'll make up a date "I'm due in 6 months, so sometime in April" she smiled really hard like when you eyes close and your dimples leave a mark after I could tell my news made her happy "no way" she squeaked "I was born in April too. Did you find out if it was a boy or a girl yet?"

"No, not yet but maybe next month "

"Can I come" Maddie came back just in time with our drinks, I barely know this girl i just met her today and she already wants to be apart of my child's life I don't even know if I'm keeping it let alone let her get attached to it, no way am I even letting her see an a ultrasound.
Lillian touched my hand and looked me in the eyes, she gave me that look like I know what you're going through, and I'm here for you. it was like we telepathically connected and she watched as I began to cry, but before the second tear could roll down the side of my cheek she was on the other side of the table cradling me, making me feel safer then I ever have been the last 3 months.

She took my face in her hands and wiped away the tears that escaped from my swollen red eyes, she leaned into my ear and whispered " Natalie I'm so sorry that he did this to you, but you need to understand that this baby is a blessing". I looked up horrified at what she had just said, I backed away slowly but fast enough for her to notice. she grabbed my arm tightly before i could get away; i used all my strength to wiggle my wrist out of her grip, I turned around and whispered "who are you" Lillian then smiled and said "I'm your guardian angle, remember."

IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!! I forgot about updating but how was everyone's thanks giving? I hope that everyone enjoyed it.
Don't forget to please vote and comment what you liked what you didn't, thank you!!!!

-Michaela :{D