Chapter 4

"Hi Natalie how are you?" It took me a moment to answer her because I didn't want to be impolite and say that I was doing horrible, so I took the easy way out and told her that I was "fantastic" but by my sarcasm I think she really knew how I felt.

"well, where do I start off?" oh here it comes "well Natalie you're pregnant" tell me something I don't know. "being pregnant at Such a young age can cause complications for mommy and baby, have you known about this?"

"Umm... no" I am just lying to everyone today. "Are you going to tell your parents any time soon?"

"Yes i'll tell them when I get home" guess what I'm not going to tell them.

"I looked through your charts and I came across that you suffer from depression, do you take your medication?"

"No"

"I thought so, by you coming of your medication it makes you more likely to become anemic. this is going to be a very challenging pregnancy for you but trust me you'll be just fine, oh yes that reminds me you need to pee in this cup."

"For what?"

"Nothing to serious, it's just a STD and HIV check because this is your first pregnancy"

"Oh... okay"

I shouldn't be worried, I know that Nathan didn't have sex until me so I should be fine

"wait doctor Murino" she turned around and smiled, she said "yes honey" I gave her a half hearted smile and said

" when am I getting the test results back?" I waited for her response and she said

"it'll be mailed to your house"

"Wait no!, my mom or dad cannot found out about this please!!!!"

"Ill see what I can do"

"Thank you so much"

Just like that she walked away and I felt a heavy weight lifted off my shoulders.

************************************

Michael and Aria picked me up from the hospital the next morning, I tapped Michael and told him that I was hungry. as usual he smiled and said "Ihop?" I couldn't refuse that offer because Ihop is my shit.

When we arrived I felt like something wasn't right, I felt that urge again. I opened the car door and threw up, I didn't tell Michael or aria that there was blood in my throw up, I just told them that it was the medication that they gave me just made me feel a little queasy. But I'm worried, what if something happened to the baby, or if my baby is going to be mentally challenged.

"Michael can we just get take out?"

I was so grateful that he said yes because I felt like I was going to pass out.

When I got home I ran up stairs and threw up, but this time something came out of both sides and I started to panic. Aria was standing outside of the door telling me to hurry up, I ignored her and took a 45 minute shower. In the middle of my shower I looked down at my innocent unborn baby who was just a small bump unnoticeable to the world but to the only one who knows about it (me), the one who's going to take care of midnight coughs, clean up the dirty diapers, wash his/her unruly hair, and kiss his/her boo-boo's

I know I'm not ready for that responsibility, but I'll take what ever comes to me because no matter whats inside of me and who did this to me, I will love and take care of this baby.

Taking my time I slowly came out the tub and dried my body and hair, I walked slowly to be sure I didn't drop but knowing my fucking luck I dropped face forward hitting my hip on the side of the faucet counter.

I held my hip walking slowly to my bed (thank God my bathroom is in my bed room) I laid down In my bed half naked only bra and panties.

Shit my stomach hurts, this feels more like cramps but the pain is intense it feels so bad I can feel it in my ohhh God!!!!

Sorry this is such a short chapter but hey it's a double update. please comment your concerns and vote.

-Michaela