1.

" I have no proper life, no school , no parents, no nothing..... well exept this island.... i just want to know where you are Patrick and take everything from you the way you took everything from me" i whispered to the monkey ( Tom ) sitting near me.

" well Tom, i guess i have to tell you my story since there is no one here exept you to listen to me"

" I was three years old when patrick killed my parents because of me. he didnt have a child, and he wanted to adopt me, and my dad totally refused.. who will give up on his own child. And did i mention that patrick was my own uncle.

Patrick did a car accident and stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks. The armies knew why he killed his brother and wife. Patrick didnt want to get aressted, so he told his guards or whatever they call it to throw me in an island where nobody will ever know my place. And i've been 14 years liven in this small island" 

I was walking with Tom near the sea and i stopped when i saw a small brown box coming to lay on the sand. 

" WTH" my jaw dropped.

W-w- what is this?

is it for me? who sent it? why did it come here? who knows where i am? 

i cant find an answer to all these questions... 

Before i held it tom took it and run with it 

" come back, heyyy tom, give it to me right now" i shouted while following him.

He grabbed it on the sand and ran to his tree.

"silly" 

ok now. what should i do.

open it lea, open it, see what's inside... the voice in my head said.

Ok,Ok stopppp.  i will.....

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys... i know its a short chapter but am soo busy these days and its my first time written a story please appreciate it.

sorry!!. 

please dont forget to vote and comment!!

Random question: what do you think is inside the box?