At War

Your POV,

"it was him! " the 3 boys said pointing at each other. Snoutlout to Fishlegs and Fishlegs to Tuffnut, and Tuffnut to both of them. Smart Nut.

I grab the Change Wing egg, and gave them a death glare.

"You do know this is a Change Wing egg,  right? " I said in a matter of fact tone.

"yeah, but Snoutlout 😠 thought it was some kind of glittering rock" Fishlegs defends while glaring at Snoutlout.

"shut it Fish Face!" SnoutNose exclaimed. They continued to bicker at each other until Valka came flying with CloudJumper.

"Hiccup! " she yelled. She jumped off her dragon then ran towards us. Once Snoutlout and Fishlegs finish. Looking at her in worry.

"Wow, for an old lady. She can ran fast! " stated Tuffnut. Valka glared at him once she passed him. Tuffnut gulped then place the Change Wing egg back to the nest.

"someone wants to talk to you." she said while panting. I looked over Hiccup worriedly. We jumped on our dragons and flew off with our friends trailing behind.

Once we arrived at Berk. I saw the same emblem on the Triple Strikes wound.

"Grimmel," I whispered, Hiccup and the others were heading to the docks while I was stuck there zone out. Thankfully, Hiccup or the others didn't notice.

The boat was filled with dragons in chains or  cages. Grimmel was there commanding his crew. They were preparing the catapults with nets. Hiccup already caught his attention because of his Night Fury. They started talking. Oh no, they are not gonna get along.

Hiccups POV

As I landed, there was a man with bleach hair commanding the crew. Must be the captain.

"uhmm, excuse me" the man looked at me bewildered then he grinned.

"Sorry to intrude but this village does not support Dragon Hunting. So if you mind please leave" his grin grew wider.

"oh!  You must be the chief, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. I finally met you. What a Night Fury you have" he said gesturing to Toothless

"This is Toothless, and yes I'm the chief and you are? " I said crossing my arms.

"oh, excuse me for my manners, I am Grimmel the Pacifist. here to give you these fine dragons as a PEACE offering" he said with a bow, gesturing to a Triple Strike in a cage.

"in exchange of your Night Fury,  of course " he stated.

I looked at him eyes wide. I glared at him I grab Inferno and get off of Toothless. Pointing my blazing sword at him.

"Toothless is not for sale"

"Typical, let me introduce myself again. I am Grimmel the Bloodthirsty. Savior of Viking kind. Killed every single threatening dragons. Including Night Furies, I have killed every one of them except yours. " he said grabbing a sword,

he was about to charge at me then a blast up from the sky stopped him. I looked up to see Y/N glaring at him.

"I will NOT let you take him or any more dragons!" she exclaimed. Grabbing a bow and arrow and started to aim. Instead of aiming at him she aimed at the lock on the Triple Strikes cafe.  And it opened. The Triple Strike roared and started attacking the crew. Using his three tails to paralyzed or poison them.

Y/N jumped off of Sky and aimed at Grimmel, her eyes were filled with anger and fear. Grimmel only laugh in amusement.

I was about to go over there but his crew started attacking us. Blocking my way to Y/N

Your POV

"ah, if it isn't The Guardian, I thought you all were gone" he said taking his sword from his sheath.

"for good" he glared at me sending shivers to my spine.

I started charging at him as was he, our swords clang with great force but he was much stronger making me move backwards.

"sorry but your not the one I'm coming for, " he said, my back was getting closer to the wall.

"he is" he whispered to my ear like a pervert while looking at Hiccup. My back on the wall.

He wants Hiccup? Why? Don't tell me he's gay?!

Because of my fury. I pushed him off me, and ran to Sky. We flew up then Sky blast her ring of fire as I cover myself with the white cloak. Once we pass through the ring, we were invisible to the human eye. We attacked the ship with sonic blast with Hiccup and the others. Grimmel had no choice but to yell RETREAT.

{ I'm focusing on the plot more often. Now I know what to do. It's sad to say that

this story will soon end.

But a new story will come in
Since a lot of you liked it I decided to make more. As promise I will published
Our Story a Jack Frost x Reader
Later; I will give a special message to my followers.
Thank you my precious jewels.