He's Back.......

( pic above is what the gang looks like)

As I was healing the Triple Strike, I notice something near his wound.

A burn mark, not just any mark, it was the emblem of Extinction.

This is Grimmel's mark

This is Grimmel's mark..... I mumbled a no which the dragons heard and they all back away and looked scared.

*time skip*

I was covered in Triple Strike blood so I decided to wash it out. Once I dipped in, Hiccup's words keep replaying in my head " Let's meet again ".

I felt my heart skip a beat. Hiccup is the first person who taught me that things can change. OMG!  Am I falling for him, no Y/N, you know everything that falls gets broken.

I get out of the water and went to get some shot eye.

Meanwhile on Berk

Hiccups POV while flying

Y/N, she isn't like other girls, sure Viking women are supposed to be stronger and braver than men but her, a sensitive and enthusiastic girl is one of a kind, she's a bit shy but caring. I am looking forward to know her tomorrow.

When I arrive at my house, Mom was there petting cloud jumper then looked at me.

"so how did it go? " she asked

"Great, I saw the Hidden World and it was amazing. Oh!  Y/N says she'll come here to you know....  Explore Berk and it's new ways " I said while rubbing my neck.

I heard my mother chuckled softly then asked "Do you like her? " I blushed at her statement.

"n-no we just met,y-you can't fall in
l-love with someone you j-just met "

"hmm your father said the same to Gobber when he fell for me "
I sighed in defeat, do I like her?

Timeskip to the next morning

Your POV

When we arrive at Berk, I saw 4 people talking about

Me? (didn't see that coming ha!)

"I heard she can talk to Dragon's" man with black hair whispered.

"In the book, the Guardian has the powers and strength of a dragon " a chubby man with blond hair said

"I heard from my cousin, Gruzel Thorston who knows someone that has a sibling who have seen them do destruction from villages" a girl, I guess?  With blonde hair in a braid said.

"my kind of woman " said a man who was using his hair as a......  Beard?  He looks a lot like the girl, they must be twins.

I don't  know if they trying to tease me or giving me.......... compliments?

"no I can't talk to dragon's but they do common actions to communicate with us, since I have been living with them with my whole life I can completely understand them.

And No I don't have the power or strength of a dragon, don't believe everything you read.

Plus my family may have cause a bit of destruction from other villages but that's just because they were hurting dragons.

And your not my type "

they look at me astound, oops! Did I said that aloud. Me and my big mouth!

"how long have you been standing there? How long has she been standing there?! " the guy with black hair yelled at his friends while pointing at me.

I was about to speak up, but a guy with black armor beat me to it.

"hey guys, I guess you have met Y/N, Y/N this is Snoutlout, Fishlegs, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, the first riders of Berk. " he said gesturing to everyone of them.
"sorry but I needed to clear things out with your so called 'theories' about my people "  I said raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms showing I'm a bit hurt.

They quickly apologize and Hiccup decided to explore the Island with his friends to let me get to know each other.

While flying around I thought I saw a

Ship!?

{cliffhanger,

{ sorry short chapter. But I've been getting a bit stress lately. Fortunately it all stopped, so I'm gonna update weekly and again thank you for all reading this. if you have questions or suggestions don't be afraid to comment. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share }