A Guardian's Vision

Author's POV

{Guys don't hate me after this chapter.
Just keep reading and see what's coming on the future }

It has been a month that you and Hiccup have been hanging. It is CONFIRMED!  That you and Hiccup like each other, but didn't know because you kept second guessing yourself if he really like you. But what you didn't know is what's coming.

Your POV

I woke up with Terrible Terrors singing in my roof top. Get dressed and went out to see Hiccup, in a black armor.

I run to him but then I heard buzzing in my head which made me collapse to the ground. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was Hiccup running to me.

Fire
Fire was everywhere, In this village. Dragons were flying out of the battle while others were caged and screaming in agony. 5 silhouettes in dragons were carrying swords fighting people in a ship. I turned around to see a man with a black helmet walk out from the fire. He was holding a fire sword, as he was about to slash me with the fire sword I covered myself with my light fury cape. But never felt the impact or heat.  Once I uncovered myself, I saw the most horrible sight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Toothless lying on the bloody ground.

***** end of Dream *******

I gasped and sat up because of that horrible dream. Is it the end of all the night furies?  Please no, Sky and Toothless haven't hook up yet.  My father once told me about having visions. They reveal the bad possibilities of the future.

*knock * *knock*

The door opened to reveal hiccup holding a mug of water.

"hey you okay? " he asked while giving the mug.

"yeah, but I think I should go back, the sentinels needs me. " his eyes widen when I said sentinels, haven't he seen Sentinels before?

"there are Sentinels in your place? "

"yeah the last of their kind, since the ones in Vaneheim were killed by Viggo"

"yeah, we were in Vaneheim. I saw the sentinels laying on the ground lifeless, At first we explored Vanaheim, but thank God we escaped. " Hiccup said as his eyes almost watered but there was a smile at his face.

.

my eyes widened, they were the one who lead Viggo to Vanaheim, the cause of the death of the sentinels. They lead Viggo to Vanaheim. Because of this I stormed off the room. He grab my arm so I faced him

"YOU SAID YOU PROTECT DRAGONS! But your just like other Vikings, just using them" I yelled at him. I took away my arm from his, heading to Sky who looks like she was having fun with Toothless, sorry Sky I have to ruin the moment.

"and to think I actually like you " I mumbled once Hiccup gave me excuses. He stood there speechless

I mounted Sky and flew away. All the way to the Hidden World I was filled with frustration, fury and sadness. I should have known, but I have the feeling I should go back and apologize to jump into conclusions.

But I continued to fly away from Berk. I knew I would fall for him and get broken.

{ Scarlet here! sorry I haven't updated soon. I know sad chap, I'm just focusing on the plot. Now you have a clue on what's going on or am I just misleading you?  *evil laugh * oops I said too much. GOODBYE MY PRECIOUS JEWELS! }