Chapter 4

"Hey, Ricky." says Scarlet in a low voice. 

"Hey, where are the boxes of equipment?" Ricky asked back in his regular voice.

"oh, its in the garage." 

"Thanks."  after that I heard some feet shuffling

"Ricky, before you head out, what do you think about Kai? " I heard scar ask in a low but sturdy *Don't play with me boy voice*

 "please, don't misunderstand me." he says "we may work together but that doesn't give you the right to butt into my love life. I get it shes your friend, I mean no harm to her, so I'll continue to do what I wish and I would appreciate if you do the same" Then I hear shuffling but getting closer to where I was. 

I tried to tippy toe my way back up the stairs turning back but instead someone picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. They brought me back to my room and slammed the door shut, it was Ricky. 

"Listening into other conversations, is quite rude you know?" He said that in a tone I've never heard before. "some might say, punishable. even"

I was just sitting on the edge of my bed looking up at him, "punishable?" i ask. I know quiet people, and how they have secret personalities but listen- the hell was his? what the bloody hell is he doing?

"Confused deary? I've told you before haven't I? I've had you in my mind for a while now" he says while stepping closer to me. 

"If you think you can come in here picking me up, slamming doors, whispering in my ear you have something else coming your way kid" i say quite pissed if i do say so myself while getting off my bed. He kinda just stood there dumbfounded. "now go get our equipment and put it in your car before we quit on our first day." i say while shoving him out.

"i- um Im sorry" he mumbles. we finally got back downstairs to see scar dressed and drinking her coffee. "Finally love birds, I didn't peg Ricky to be into quickies bu-" she stopped midway when she glanced at my face. I think she got the hint. Ricky left the room to i guess to get the boxes. I quickly made my way to scar to spill the tea.

"Hes fucking weird, don't get me wrong its hot, but weird." i said quickly in a hushed tone 

"yeah i can fucking telllll, what was up with that scene of him picking you up? he also told me in the nicest way to mind my own fucking business" (scar)

"He wanted to 'punish' me for eavesdropping, don't get me wrong i wanted him to. but I've only met him yesterday."

"Hm, i feel you" she says while taking a sip of her drink.Ricky walks in "Hey its all loaded, and ready to go" he just stands there wait for us to react. 

"Oh- yeah lets go Kai" Scar says while getting up. We both get up walking out a few steps behind Ricky. 

*Time skip to right before the shoot*(Kai's Pov)

We had just finished setting up the cameras and lights we were waiting for the guys to get ready. Scar went to nitpick last details, and I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I hear someone behind me say, "oh damn, hes cute. you better like that or I will" I turned around to find Ghost, all dolled up, very literally. Hes so perfectly flawless, it scary but interesting all at the same time. 

"I mean what do i have to lose, right?" i say while double tapping the post. "How do you have a full face of makeup and your out earlier than the other guys?" I genuinely ask. 

"For some reason Chris and Ricky both are doing the most for today's shoot, I wonder why.. " He says in a cheeky manner, "Word on the street, or well dressing room. is that someone doesn't know how to approach this girl.." He adds on.

"Poor someone, and poor girl." I say not trying to entertain this odd game of his.

"Come on Kai, I want to see you flustered again! Its so cute watching you stumble to find words to say. You could at least act interested in my gossip!" he yells at me as I walk off to scar, I don't mean to be cold. I was simply raised that way, Always have your guards up. Because people are complex. Scar and I have more stories of how people tried to screw us over, than we have hair on our head. 

"Hey Kai what was all that yelling about?" scar asks while looking at her chart board.

"I'm assuming Ricky, and something about Chris?" 

"wow, Chris? he's the most aloof guy I've ever met."

"your not wrong, but ghost said something about him trying extra hard today? Know anything about it?"

"what if he had a thing for you?" She says while wiggling her eyebrows at me. 

I started over thinking, jessssssuuuuss. no. I mean yes for me, no for him. right? The guys walking out of the dressing room all in suits, got me fucked up. Ricky caught my eye, he looked so spoofy. He didn't look at me not once and he wore this serious face, it was icy and scary. Chris on the other hand was being a goof ball and waving at me while loudly yelling 

"HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, TRY TO MAKE MY ASS LOOK BIG IN THOSE PHOTOS" and when i say i felt that. I FELT IT.

*THREE HOURS LATER* teehee,

We were all packed up and ready to go just waiting on ricky. He comes back out wearing what he was when he first picked us up, and quietly gets in the car. the whole drive back not a word. nothing. at. all.  Scar texted from the passenger seat 

"yo his grumpy face, kinda hot." 

i couldnt help but laugh. not long after we were home and we unloaded his car, so he could leave. But he rolled his window down and called me over, "get in, we gotta talk." in the most deep and kinda angry tone and scar was right. He was all types of sexy right now.