Chapter 1.

I can still remember the first time that number popped in my head, I had recently turned 24. The same morning of my birthday I had Planned out everything "The perfect day" if you will. The clock hit 12, and I can't forget the over whelming feeling of the sharp pain that coursed through my body that very moment. The emptiness, the darkness, the overall void I've managed to push away my entire life had popped up the moment I thought I had won.

- 2 Year time skip-

Heyo! My name is Kai. I thought Id write a little about myself before we move on. I am currently 27 and working full time with my sister Scarlet. We have our very own in home photography company. We Throw our business cards at people and hope we get an email. We have lived in south Florida our entire lives and have never left, even though its quite hell. enough with my life, lets get to the point as to why I'm writing a diary to begin with.

It was a normal slow day, just like any other, I had lost the rock paper scissor match with my sister so I was currently out buying dinner. (Between you and me, I think she cheated.) Life in the south was always the same. wake up, drink coffee, wake scar up, get cleaned, rock paper scissor, lose. open laptops check emails, get hungry no later than 30 mins, go out get cat called by old guys, get food, go home, open more emails, schedule stuff and go to bed. once in a while sprinkle in some going out with our equipment taking photos then come back home annndd repeat. I won't lie I probably wouldn't want it any other way. Scar and me were always very simple minded, "Don't start anything you don't want to finish" was our motto.

I had finally got home with food, and I will never forget the banshee screech scar had let out, it sounded like she was getting shanked to death, but was enjoying it? And well I was raised with her so I'm pretty use to it. By the time I had made my way to scar she was packing up all types of things in such a hurry too.

"Damn scar, this is the fastest I've seen a dinosaur move" I chuckled. "Whats the rush and why are you packing so much?"

"M- m- M- in white! Kai just fucking get packing! take everything we need were moving!" she screeched.

Honestly I constantly question my sister, shes crazy. But for some reason when thinking about moving the thought of 24... just fades away.. I was expecting something cool a bit more dramatic like a cool huge nuke would be the reason I'd forget it. But I'm not sure I'm just tossing things into whatever bag I found. By the end of 4 hours we were done with packing. But I noticed scar was hyper?

She never did state what was going on. I thought it would be a good idea to ask her, but anytime I got near her she would simply stare away from me. I was so hungry and conflicted. We never kept secrets, but this seemed important and special to scar so I'll let her keep it for now. Let me see if shes hungry? Maybe??

"Scar!" I yell at her while slapping her out of her day dream with a pillow. "I'm hungry! fight me!!" I get in front of her getting into position ready to Rock paper scissor to the death. She simply got up at stated "I'll go get food, when I get back be ready!" and walked out the door. I stood there dumb founded.

'Be ready' the hell does that mean? at least shes buying me dinner. I quickly got dressed in my doc martins, black ripped jeans and white tang top along with a black and purple flannel. After that I finished labeling boxes and took the fatest nap on the floor.

-An hour and thirty mins later-

I was woken up with the smell of Pollo Tropical, we sat on the floor eating quietly looking at the packed boxes and bags of our belongings. We had lived in this apartment since we ran away from our family.

Scar breaks the silence "I rented a moving truck.. help me load it and I'll drive it, you follow me in our car."

"whats going on?" I asked while mixing my rice and beans

"we have been offered a new job.." she simply stated. Scarlet is older than me, and when it comes to making decisions for the better shes amazing. She never fails at right. I trust her decisions, even if i have no idea what is it.

"Are you done? we are needed over there in 3 days max. so hurry up and lets get ready to load up the truck." she said as she got our food and threw it away.

- Two hours later-

We were already on the road, making our way to the first rest stop. We were talking on the phone making sure none of us fell asleep on the road. Scar continues to refuse to let me know where in the bloody hell we were going.