Chapter 2.

I was honestly so done driving, It was so boring!! I'm terrified by the time I get out of the car my ass is going to be flat from constantly sitting on it. Scar said we were almost there 20 mins ago, the entire front seat just covered in cans of all different types of energy drinks. We had been on a call from the moment we had left until recently she was searching up something. We were in Scranton, Pennsylvania. We pulled up in front of this pretty house, and then I see scar jump out the truck and start talking to the white lady that had been sitting out in the front. Little less than 20 mins I saw scar trade with the white lady, and she drove away scar just did her little happy dance. As for me, I was still lost. 

Scar snapped me out of my day dream "Kai hurry the hell up come check out our new house! I'll even let you pick your room first!' The thought of freedom was enough to make me jump out of my seat. 

It was enormous, everything was white and black."This house is bitchin" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. It was our dream house from that fancy website scarlet had showed me before!! I turned around and saw her goofy grin. I ran up stairs and found the master bed room. "I CALL DIBS!" I yelled. 

"There are two master rooms. one here and another one in the first floor, underground! My personal cave" Scar stated while waving her arms around. 

I gave a her a hug, but her phone started vibrating someone was calling. she slipped away so fast.. almost too fast? I'm stupid. I'm probably over thinking I should just be happy.

"Hey! yeah come in! Its so nice to meet you guys!" I hear Scar say cheerfully. The echo in house is so cool, but scary. "Kai get your ass down here! We have guest!!" She yelled.

Honestly I hate meeting new people which doesn't make sense cause my job involves literally working for new people everyday but whateveeerr. I'm the type of person who would have a gun in their night stand for when an intruder comes in, I can easily shoot myself instead of meeting a new person. However Scar doesn't stop calling me until I hear a knock on the door. I swung that shit open barely dressed, since I wanted to get cleaned up before unpacking. Right before me stood the rhythm guitarist for Motionless In White, Ricky Olson himself.

Everything hit me at once, Scar stammering while packing like crazy, The sudden move, The secrets. I mentally slapped myself, Which quickly ended From the interruption of someone quietly coughing. I looked up and Ricky was just looking at the roof awkwardly. 

"Never seen a girl in black lace panties before?" Was what slipped out of my face. I honestly didn't mean to say it, he was very cute but it bothered me. Was a naked girl this much of a bother?

"u-uh no I'm sorry.." He said quietly while looking at the floor. I noticed his face was a pinkish color.

"Scarlet told me to call you down... Since I am apparently your favorite.. well I'm not so sure now." He quietly mumbled as he turned around and walked away. 

"Hey, I'm sorry.. you are my favorite you just got me in a bad moment." I stated quickly before he left. He quickly flashed me a smile and walked away. What the actual fuck was Richard Olson doing in our brand new house? I'm not sure, but you can bet I'm gonna get dressed faster than the flash.  No later than 5 mins I was making my way down stairs just to find the entire Motionless In White band talking to Scar. 

"There she is!" Scar yells making all Motionless bois turn around.

I was too dazed to notice that Ricky wasn't with all the other guys until I tripped down the stairs and landed on something so soft, almost too soft I quickly look up to see Ricky right under me groaning in pain. It sounded hot as hell but that wasn't the point. I quickly tried to get off him but couldn't my hair was stuck to something.

"Ow ow ow " I stated in pain. Ricky quickly looked at my hair and down to his necklace, he quickly took his necklace off. And scar came in running along with the other guys, they helped me up. 

"Let me see that" Said Ghost. I couldn't be any happier for him to help me, I trusted Ghost, Maybe because he was a lot more, I don't know how to explain it.. 

"Ohh honey" he simply stated while looking at the knot of my hair all messed up in Ricky's necklace. 

"Cant you cut it? its just hair right?" Chris stated. Ghost looked at him in horror. After a good while of brushing out knots Ghost manage to untangle my hair. And threw Ricky his key necklace back.

"Thank you so much and I'm sorry about putting you through that" I said to Ghost. He simply gave me a hug. When I turn around I noticed The rest of the guys along with Scar had finished unpacked the moving truck.

I had so many questions, the guys were drinking water and Scar was pushing the boxes in sort of the direction where the they had to be unpacked by herself, I ran to her so fast.

"What the bloody fuck is my favorite band doing in our new house and why did they help unload the truck!" I Whispered yelled.

Literally no less than 2 seconds after I said that I heard behind me a bottle popping open sound and glasses being filled. "You'll see" Scar said as she got up and got on top of the kitchen counter.

"To Our new house, To new friendships, and to two new members of Motionless In White." Scarlet yelled and Chris added to the end. While holding up a glass of apple juice.

"Your fucking kidding." I whispered. I Am beyond shocked. Were going to be working with Motionless In White?! Right when I say that Ricky comes in and gives me a hug and whispers in my ear "Welcome to the dark side deary." He takes a swing at his apple juice and walks away. Chills ran through my body..