Broken Hearts

Vic's POV

I was walking to the main stage at the Klipsch Music Center in Novlesville, Indiana. "Vic!" I heard a voice yell my name. I was for sure it wasn't Juliet. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath. "Hey baby." The voice covered my eyes. How do I know it's not Juliet? 1. The feeling of the hands. 2. The voice. 3. Juliet would never place her hands over my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked turning around. It was my ex girlfriend, Veronica. "I wanted to see my baby!" Veronica squealed. I always hated her. I was pretty much drunk every day during the relationship. Dick move, I know. "I'm not your baby. I have a girlfriend whom I love with all of my heart. Leave. Me. Alone, Veronica." I said trying to walk away. She grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall. "Oh, come on Vicybaby. I just wanted to see you." She said and ran her fingers over my face. I hope Kellin is seeing this, cause I have a feeling something bad is about to happen. I thought to myself. I tried to push her away. She pinned my arms back and started to kiss me. I didn't kiss back.

"You prick!" Veronica stopped and looked at Juliet. "And who are you?" She said putting a hand on her hip. "I'm Juliet Bostwick. And who are you?" Juliet was pissed, I could see it in her eyes, facial expression, everything. "Veronica Menendez. Vic's girlfriend." I was pissed now. "No, I'm not your boyfriend. You're not my girlfriend. I broke up with you when I was 21. I'm 29 now. Get out of my life, leave me alone." I said and tried to walk over to Juliet who just pushed me away. "Juls, whatever you saw it wasn't me who kissed her. She kissed me, I didn't kiss back." She was crying. I tried to wrap my arms around her but she just pushed me away. "Save it, Victor. I don't wanna hear it. I trusted you. I loved you. And this is how you repay me? Cheating on me..." She yelled with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Juliet, I'd never ch--" She cut me off by slapping me. Hard. I was shocked. "If you haven't noticed by now...we're done..." She whispered and walked away. My heart was just torn to pieces. "Ha! Now I got my Vicybaby back." Veronica said and tried to wrap her arms around me. I saw Kellin. God, he looked angry... I'm dead. "Why would you do this to me?! Why, Veronica? She meant everything to me and you do this?! Leave me alone for once in your life!" I yelled and stormed off to the stage. I can't even think of how today is going to go. I lost the love of my life.

Juliet's POV

"Vic cheated on me." I told Kellin and stared at the wall when he walked onto the bus. "Are you sure it wasn't Veronica who got up on him?" He asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "Honestly, I don't know." I started to cry again. He hugged me tightly. "Watch this video. I took it when it happened. Veronica is always at this show. Always trying to get Vic." I looked at him and whispered. "Okay." I grabbed his phone and watched the video.

"Hey baby."

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to see my baby!"

"I'm not your baby. I have a girlfriend whom I love with all of my heart. Leave. Me. Alone, Veronica."

"Oh, come on Vicybaby. I just wanted to see you."

"Kellin, where's Vic?" I asked frantic. "Main stage." He said with a smile. I threw my vans on and ran to the stage without stopping.

The opening of Bulletproof Love started. Our song... "I want to dedicate this song to Juliet. I wanted to let you guys know, that Juliet and I are no longer together. Yeah, I'm hurt to the extent you don't even understand. Juls, if you're out here in this crowd... Just know that I love you with every fiber in me." I watch him and his every move. He started to cry on stage. I remembered that whenever I was in high school, and we had pep rallys, I was always the loudest. "Vic!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Thank you Choir. The music stopped and everyone looked at me. "Juliet?" He whispered into the microphone. I ran to the stage.

Vic's POV

"Vic!" I heard someone yell. I cut the guys off and looked into the crowd. The voice sounded like Juliet. She saw me, and I saw her. She was there, crying her heart out. "Juliet?" I whispered into the microphone. I was crying, even when I was singing. She ran to the stage. She didn't really run onto stage. Just the front gate to the guards. "Vic, I saw the video. I'm sorry. I love you, we're not done." She sobbed. Everyone looked at me. "Juliet Carolyn, I love you with every fiber in me. I tried to think how my life would be without you. I realized I hated it. I can't live without you. You're the reason I wake up in the morning, you're the reason I keep going. I love you." I said and told the guards to help her over the fence and onto the stage. She gave me a hug and kissed me passionately. "I'm never gonna let you go baby." She whispered. "Good, because I'm never gonna let you go." I whispered back. Everyone awed and clapped. "Oh yeah." I said and looked at her. We have been dating for a year now. Yeah, we've been on tours a lot. Now we're at Warped Tour 2013. Skipped a lot huh? Nothing really has happened. She gave me a confused look. "Happy anniversary." I said and kissed her passionately again. "Happy one year anniversary baby." She whispered. I gave my guitar to Tony. "Okay, close your eyes Juliet and turn around." I said and watched her close her eyes. Tony gave me the thumbs up. "Okay, baby. Turn around." I was on one knee with a diamond ring in a small box. Her eyes lit up. "Juliet Carolyn Bostwick, I love you with all of my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to make beautiful children with you one day. I want you to be known as Juliet Carolyn Fuentes. I know Mike does." I laughed, so did Juliet and Mike. I heard him yell. "Fuck yeah!" We laughed again. "I want you to do the honor and being my bride. Will you marry me?" She was crying her heart out. She nodded and whispered, "Yes." I smiled and put the ring on her finger. I picked her up and spun her around. "I love you." I said and kissed her again. "I love you too."