Chapter 6

At Henrician Castle

There were a lot of people that came to Henrician Castel especially all the princesses from another kingdom. Of course, they wanted to marry the handsome Prince Shouto Todoroki. All the princesses can't resist Shouto handsomeness. But not just princesses but also prince from another kingdom to wanted to meet Shouto to form some kind of partnership with their country and maybe they can found their love in the ballroom. 

All of them already gathered on the ballroom. Enji stood up from his seat and clap his hands to get the audience attention.

"Welcome welcome my people and my friends from another country. Thank you so much for coming here and let my boy, Shouto Todoroki to find his one and true love. I hope you all can get a lot of fun and let the party begin!! *clap clap*"

That's a cue from Enji for the music. Soon a smooth music that's suited for dancing was play. The boys and girls gathered around to search for their partner dance. Shouto looked around for any sign of green haired boy but too bad he couldn't find it. 

'Maybe he was late?'

Shouto though. He gave Izuku a little bit time before he joined the dance. 

'I'll wait for you, Deku..'

----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku took a bit time to get to the castle but at least he arrived at the castle. The lizard hopped down and opened the door for Izuku to get out from the carriage. 

It was already quiet when Izuku get there since all the guesses already went inside. Izuku quickly went inside. He didn't want Shouto to wait for him. 

When he went inside, all the guards were stunned to see Izuku with his gorgeousness. Izuku kept walking even though he didn't know where was he going until he met with a two big door. 

He opened it and it turned out to be the main door. All the guesses and even the music stop just to look at Izuku gorgeousness. 

"Who is that cute guy?"

"Is he a prince from another kingdom?"

"Omg he's so cute!"

"I want to dance with him!!"

The crowds were mumbling to each other about Izuku cuteness. Izuku did hear what are their mumbling about and it did make him blush. He slowly walked down the stairs to join the crowds. 

Toga who was there with Katsuki looked at him, speechless and wondering who was that man. It seems that Toga knew this man but she couldn't recall it. Katsuki has the same reaction as Toga but deep down he knew who was it but he decided to stay silent.

Shouto looked at him Izuku when he entered the hall, he stood up and went downstairs to search for Izuku. Too bad there were a lot of people in the hall. Shouto had a hard time searching for Izuku because of many people in the ballroom until he arrived at the center of the ballroom with a man with curled green hair. He noticed that cute chubby face with freckles on it. 

'That must be him!'

Shouto though. He grabbed him and dragged him to the other room where they could get away from people in the ballroom. 

"Hahaha I thought you didn't come!" Shouto started the conversation. Izuku gave Shouto the brightest smile he had "Of course! I want to see you after all!" 

Shouto smiled and lead him to the castle garden without losing his grip on Izuku's hand.  When they arrived at the garden, it was the most beautiful garden Izuku ever seen. There were a lot of different flowers from Rose, Lily, Dahlia, and other beautiful flowers. Izuku was so amazed that he forgot how to speak.