Broken and then repaired

All my life i have known nothing but pain and servitude under those i call my family, by my sisters and parent. Nothing i do appeases them and everything i do angers them to the boiling point whether it be being infront of them or asking a question. I only wish for this to stop yet it gets worse and i fear i won't hold out much longer. "Brat get down here!" On hearing my fathers call i rush to him so i won't anger him any further then i somehow already have. "Why the FUCK! Did you eat your sisters cookies!?" He questions. What? No i never did that, she must have eaten them and blamed me but he won't accept that as an answer "Well?" He asks impatiently "I didn't" i answer, my voice coming out sore and raspy. My throat hurts from him strangling me yet and my limbs are sore from beatings. I can't stand up straight but my father swiftly strikes my face sending me tumbling to the ground as he scowls at me with blood dripping down my nose. "DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME!" He yells as i hear two sets of foot steps coming closer but i lack the energy to look up. "Is this because Y/N ate my cookies?" my little sister asks "It must be, although the punishment isn't harsh enough" my twin sister answers as she approaches me and kicks me in the ribs sending me into a coughing fit and blood seeps out the side of my mouth. "Look at you. Fifteen and already a theif while your sister is a great example for Ruby!" Father shouts before picking me up by the shirt collar and reeling back his fist "Steal again and i'll take the other one!" Father tells me but before i can figure out what he means he punches me in my left eye destroying it.

Most would scream but i have no energy to scream or plead for them to stop the only thing i can do is cry out my remaining eye as blood flows out my destroyed eye socket. "Well girls come on i'll take you to school" Father says as he, Ruby and Yang leave the house leaving me laying there a broken mess. "Bark" i hear to my right as i look over to see Zwei the family dog with a piece of bread in his mouth as he comes over to me and drops it by me and nudges it over to me. With whatever strength i have left i reach over to Zwei and pat his head as he whines and walks away. Suddenly a purple arm reaches out and grabs the bread and puts it in my mouth allowing me to eat it, a strange man enters my view as he looks me over (A/N Star Platinum.) Before walking into the kitchen and getting the first aid box taking out rubbing alcohol, medical tape, tweezers, a wooden stick and bandages as he puts the stick in my mouth and applys the alcohol to slightly numb my wound before carefully and precisely removing my damaged eye though it hurt like nothing ever has before dressing my wound before taking me upstairs to rest as he disappears back into my body and i pass out from exhaustion.

Waking up i hear the front door opening and footsteps coming closer who most likely belong to Ruby and Yang who burst into my room. "Oi Y/N where's our dinner?" Yang questions as she gets closer and i realise she has her Ember Celica equiped, she reals her fist back as she smirks before throwing her fist at me and it almost hits me but a familiar purple arm catches it as her eyes widen in shock at the mysterious arm sprouting out to protect me as she pulls it back and her and Ruby run out the room. "Thank you" i tell the being as the arm disappears and i get up,throw on a coat and pack all my stuff, which isn't alot, into a bag and leave the house through my window escaping into the woods leaving my family behind. After i good number of minutes spent running i stop to catch my breath. "Roar" i hear as i turn to see a Beowolf staring me down before sprinting at me however once he got close the Purple man comes out my body as punches the Beowolf "ORA!" He shouts as his fist destroys its head killing it is a look at him. "I'll call you Star Platinum" i tell him as he nods then disappears.

"Hey kids you okay?" A male voice calls out from behind me as i look behind me and see a man with grey hair and beard the same colour. "I'm fine" i tell him as he nods "i heard a Beowolf around here do you know where it is?" He questioned as i nodded "Dead about 5 meters away" i tell him as he smirks "i'm suprised you were able to kill it" he tells me crossing his arms "well looks can be decieving" i say as his face grows somber "Speaking of looks, what happened to your eye?" He asks as i reach up and gently touch the dressing "My family-" "excuse me, but gave you seen a teenage boy around here" i was cut off by Fath- Tai as i flinch at his voice and the old man takes note of it and looks at me shaking. "No sorry i haven't" i answers as Tai runs of in search of me as i sigh in relief. "I'm correct in assuming that was your father?" He asks as i hesitantly nod "And he did 'that' to you?" He continues pointing to my left eye as i nod. "Well it seems to me that the best option is to take you with me" he tells me crossing his arms as i look at him as if to confirm what he said. "Well come on, if he go now we can reach my place before sundown" he says as he turns around and walks ahead as i follow behind him "Oh and I'm Joesph Joestar" he informs me

Timeskip 2 years

I had been adopted by Joesph Joestar and he took care of me by himself. I learnt he was a retired huntsman turned real estate developer and he had gotten me into beacon. He also gave me an outfit (A/N Jotaro Kujos outfit from Diamond is Unbreakable)

'Give me a break, theres so many people' i think as we ride to Beacon on a Bullhead loaded with students "Excuse me what weapon do you use?" A high pitched female voice asks as i look to see a familiar person "Ruby! Thats not how you introduce yourself!" A second voice says as i see a grown up Yang start arguing with Ruby causing a scene. "You know there are others on the Bullhead right?" I ask as they look at me realising what their doing. "Ahh sorry about that" Ruby says rubbing the back of her head. The rides to Beacon is quiet as the Bullhead lands and everyone walks out and i follow suit only to hear an explosion as i rush towards it seeing a white haired girl yelling at Ruby "I said i was sorry Princess!" Ruby shouts at the girl "Heiress actually" a girl with black hair says correcting her as i walk away from the situation only to bump into a girl with red hair shortly after. "sorry about that" i tell her apologizing "Its fine" she says. "Do you know where we have to go... Sorry i happen to catch your name" i tell her as she looks suprised but warmly smiles "My name is Pyrrha Nikos and i was just heading there myself" she informs me "Do you mind if i join you?" I asks as she shakes her head "Not at all" she answers "I'm Y/N Joestar" i tell her sticking my hand out as she shakes it and we go to the hall.

Timeskip to after Ozpins speech

"That was... unexpected" i tell myself as i hold my sleeping bag in one hand looking for a spot to sleep in and through my good eye i spot Pyrrha, walking over to her she sees me and a blush arrises on her face at my choice of sleepwear, trousers, "Do you mind if i join you?" I ask her as she swiftly shakes her head as i place my sleeping bag down and lay on it. "Y/N if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your eye?" She questions as i sigh and sit up to look at her. "Lets just say before Joesph Joestar found me my old family wasn't nice to me" i answer as she gains a mortified expression and covers her mouth with her hand. "And those scars on the rest of you?" She asks "Also from them" i tell her as she quickly envelopes me in a hug "i'm so sorry you had to go through that" she says as i slowly wrap my arms around her "it's alright, i have gramps now and if he didn't enrol me here i wouldnt have become friend with you" i reassure her as she lets go as smiled at me "Goodnight Pyrrha" i tell her as i lay down "Goodnight Y/N" she says as we drift off to sleep. Unknown to us Yang had heard her say my name and she instantly became curious.

(Lemme know what you think)