Chapter eight;

“But I thought twin telepathy was real?” I gasped.

“Sadly it’s not.” We’d been arguing about it for ten minutes now and even I was starting to feel a little hungry.

“I honestly can’t believe we’re locked in here.” I moaned.

“Why don’t I check the computer to see if we could send out an email or something?” Noah’s eyes were focused on the teacher’s new computer.

“No hope there kid, sorry.” I sighed.

“What do you mean?”

“You need a special log in to even turn it on.” I stated matter-of-factly.

“Look at you, little miss know it all.” He joked.

“My dad’s the head teacher.”

I was tired and when I tried to move the stomach cramps were getting worse but luckily I would be finished today. Noah found some towels for me in the drawer, much to my embarrassment.

But luckily we hadn’t killed each other, yet.

Noah wasn’t as bad as I originally thought; he may have threatened and scared me but know I was seeing what I hoped was the real him. We could have a good laugh, well that is if we weren’t biting each other’s head’s off.

I decide it was time for food so I stood up while stretching and look at Noah who was sprawled out of the computer chair.

“Want to share the crisps with me?”

“Sure but that’s not going to keep my full for long.” I could tell he was going to be very hard to live with this weekend.

“Just shut up and be grateful for all that’s holy!” I shouted raising my hands towards the sky.

“Fine.” Noah huffed. Boys these days were so greedy.

“You have the same amount as me and I’m not complaining!” He was really getting on my nerves.

“Not yet.” I screeched in annoyance. “Stop! My ears will bleed!” He screamed back with his hands clamped over his ears.

“Be reasonable and I will.” I shouted.

“All right just get the god damn food.” He said a little calmer.

“Okay.” I smiled politely.

“Girls.” Noah mumbled under his breath, but since I didn’t want another argument I ignored him.

If he thought girls were bad he should trying going to school with hundreds of boys and not another girl. Being in an all boy school could be fun but when the immaturity or testosterone kicks in it’s like your life is a living hell. You would think at in a private school they would all be all prim and proper. Wrong. They are the same as your average teenage boy. They either listen to the brain in their pants or act like they don’t have one. When they get really immature it’s like you’re at a pre-school and I’m the one left to babysit them. Of course there are a few boys who are reasonably sane but sadly they stay away from the only girl since I cause too much ‘drama’. I guess you could say I’m a little biased since I have no girlfriends. But life must go on.

If he went to an all-girls school he would see how bad my life is.

“Do you think there’s any more food in here?” He moaned.

“Is that all you think about? Your stomach?” He nodded half-heartedly while clutching his stomach. I may have been starving too but at least I wasn’t acting like a two year old.