Chapter Seven.

"Jasmine!" I called, in frustration. She didn't answer. "Come, here you little slut!" I stomped up to her door, and bragged in, "You-" In fright, right in front of my innocent eyes, there was Leo and Jasmine...in bed...in the middle, of...well, you know. "Leo?" I mumbled, trying to fight those tears. No...Why? Why, would my best friend...my only best friend, and sister do this, to me? That bitch! She'll pay!

Leo, bounced back up, from Jasmine, "Max, I-"

"Oh, Maxie!" She said sweetly, "I didn't want to you to find out this way..." She whispered sweetly and smirked, biting the bottom of her lip.

"You slut!" I yelled, as I ran up too her. I pulled her long sliky straight hair and slapped her in the face, hard. She wasn't that strong as I expected, as she slapped me back, wrestling on the floor. As more awkward as it was, she was half naked...

"Get off!" She shouted. She slapped me again, though she wasn't that strong so it felt like just a tingly sensation on my left cheek. But I wasn't going to let her push me around anymore. I had been putting up with her all since her boyfriend died and I wasn't going to take it anymore. I punched her in the jaw with ever ounce of my strength as she fell over in shock, holding on to her 'perfect' bleeding mouth. Oh, god. I think I dislocated it. I've never hurt anyone before like that, but today it felt...good. But it wasn't going to stop my sister to her level. Jasmine, rose herself back up from the floor and walked towards me and gave me a uppercut to my chin. Damn my sister was weak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,Guys!:DDD

Even though, I'm deleting this story, I felt like writing one last chapter for ya'll^.^ *Sorry, its proper short:/ xx

   ~EPiiC_xX