Chapter Six.

Hey Readers! I finally uploaded!!! ;) I feel like this chapter was a bit rushed...If you don't understand this..sorry. : L

Hint: This is about Leo and Max (History)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing is...I have...No. I had, feeling for Leo, in the past. But since he left for 2 years to London 3 years ago, to save his parent's marriage, we just driffed apat. It wasn't that we never talked or had this regular routine were he would walk me to school and blah,blah,blah. I realised...well....He's my best friend you know? The kind were at the end of the day, I love to come home to talk to him. The kind were I long for the weekend so I could see him. He was more then my friend...He was my world...

It was weird how we got to go from strangers to being friends and then to being more than friends....

Now we're back to being practically starngers again.

I just need a true friend....

Someone who wouldn't leave me behind.

Someone I can depend on.

Someone who is always there for me.

Leo's nice and all, but sometimes he can be a total jerk!

Well, anyway...I just don't understand why he won't just get it! I love him, but not in that way anymore. I-I...I think I've fallen for Freddie.

And to think yesterday, I almost kissed, leo, when I was the one who wanted to take it slow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...