Chapter One.

When I was little I knew the world as the most peaceful place. Now I laugh at those foolish moments. I look down at these "paper cuts" on my arm and smile my way through the day. Not even my friends can see through my act. What really surprises me is that my worst enemy can....I steped over the edge. It was a long way down...I felt so in a rush. I took a long breath...glancing down, over my feet. I had to do this. Life made no sense, anymore, since she died...

"So...How was your tests, on the first day?" I asked, Leo.

"I think I've just made my worst score, ever!" Leo began.

"Really? That's craz-" I said, until someone cut me off.

"Hey...You dropped this." An unfamiliar voice said. I turned to met, his eyes. Wow, he was gorgeous. I was so dazed by his big blue eyes, and his blonde fair hair...

"Hello..."I said.

"You dropped this." He said, with his cute British accent. Oh My God, Blue eyes aswell as a British accent. I've always had a thing for British boys. "Hello?" He repected, leaning closer to my face, "Are you okay?" He snapped his fingers at my face.

I shot back in reality, "Y-Yes...Thanks." I mumbled.

He smirked, "No proble-" 

Everything was going as plan, until I was suddenly pulled backwards. "Leo!" I hissed .

"What?" He said, all innocent.

"What? Jealous?" I smirked, giving him a nouge with my elbow.

"No!" He lied, smoothly.

I've known Leo since we were 5-years-old.  He's good looking but isn't empty headed either, and not that long ago, he decleared his love for me, frankly. Unfortunalty, I don't feel that way for him.

"Hey, Max..." Leo began.

"Yes...?" I mumbled.

"You know I really like you, right?" Leo noted.

"Leo, please...don't." I said, turning away.

"Oh c'mon, max. We both know, what's going on between us." He said, leaning more closer.

"No. No, we don't," I stuttered."There's nothing between us." He leaned more closer, and closer. I tryed to take a step back, but then my back was pressing against the wall, behind me. "W-What are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Getting a better look of you," He said. "You know, I've always noticed that you we're this pretty, but you kinda look hot from this angle." He said, pushing his body against mine. He leaned down so his lips were near my ears.

"What?" I said. Then I cleared my throat, "I mean, What?!"

He chuckled, "C'mon, Max. We both know that you're smarter than that."

"I-I don't understand, Leo. What are you doing?"

"Sshh..." He whispered in my ear, placing his finger against my lips. Without warning, I felt his hot lips against mine. The kiss went on for five seconds, and I tryed pushing him away, but he just kept pulling me closer.

I pulled away, "What the hell are you doing, Leo?" He was no longer pressing his body against mine. He was no longer whispering in my ear. I was kind of dazed, and wondering If I was just imaginig things. One of us was crazy. It could of been me, for imagining that. Or it could of really happened, and he was the crazy one. More likely though, I was the one who'd lost it. But this wasn't a dream, It actually happened.

"So...What do you think?" Leo smiled, like it was funny.

"You're a totally jerk, Leo!" I hissed, throwing my hand across his face.

"Max! C'mon, Wait!" He yelled, trying to catch up with me, as I blindly rushed to the exit.

When I got back home, I got to my room, took my shoes off, and fell on my bed. That was the last thing I remembered, before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Thanks for reading 'Life.' Vote! Comment! Recommend!

~EPiiC_xX

P.S- This is not a Boyxboy story! Max is a G.I.R.L! &I've uploaded a picture, (above on the right.) of how I imagine how max would look like...(Just to let you know.) ;)